Pamela & Joseph (2019) Part #1

32 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Why do people watch it? Because they enjoy the show. They regularly get 2-5 thousand viewers and they have over 50,000 followers in CB. 

Why the kitchen? They don’t mix it up because this works and it’s what the viewers enjoy.  To move the show means changing the show and maybe they know this one sells best. Why break what isn’t broken.

Ground Hogs Day! Isn’t almost every job like ground hogs day? I think most people go to work in the same place and pretty much do the same thing over and over again, day in and day out. 

It’s just a job that pays them and they clearly enjoy doing it. Many VHTV subs do to cause when they do their show they routinely appear in the top 6. Give em a break. It’s supposed to be a fun show. 

If you are a decent looking guy and have two good looking girls pretending to have unconventional sex, no doubt it does attract viewers on the Chaturbate everytime. most of the 5000 people who watch them are free-loaders, they don't pay them anything and they don't buy ticket to crazy ticket show. but people who pay for ticket show to watch them fucking are in for some disappointment, and I am not sure if they can keep their interest with fake fucking and make them come back for more. if they are doing the same thing every day why should anyone pay to watch it again when they can just watch the recording from last episode 😃 after-all there are models on chaterbate who are creative and moke more money everytime (for example jack+jill) and model like these good fellows who are happy with what they can get.😉

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

And yet they still watch. By the way, there are usually many tippers with tokens watching, not just freeloaders. It’s ok to enjoy the fantasy of a camshow. You’re welcome to your opinion too. I’m just trying to explain why they do it. Some people like it and some don’t. 

I am not against their cam show, I am just saying it's boring, unrealistic, fake and repetitive. other than that it's fine😃 I am glad that you enjoy it😉

• Like 2

4 hours ago, bluewinner said:

Daily routine show 😉

4 hours ago, bluewinner said:

Why do they think Kitchen is the best place to fuck in  ?😄

4 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Because they always do the same pathetic show every day...🙈

I noticed there is more into their show. 

The guy cannot keep it hard all the time and what you see is simulated sex most of the time means there is no penetration. Usually one of girls start kissing and cover the down area, so viewers don't see the he is not hard, he just pretends having sex.

The brunet girl (not sure what is her name) is really hot. It is a shame that she is not putting any effort for VH audiences and there is no proper VH camera coverage for VH audiences.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, zoifan said:

The guy cannot keep it hard all the time and what you see is simulated sex most of the time means there is no penetration. Usually one of girls start kissing and cover the down area, so viewers don't see the he is not hard, he just pretends having sex.

The brunet girl (not sure what is her name) is really hot. It is a shame that she is not putting any effort for VH audiences and there is no proper VH camera coverage for VH audiences.

I think he does penetrate the blond girl (she is his girlfriend) .but the brunette  one is fake, if you have notice she does not even blow him. and they do it in the kitchen as there is only one side camera , so they can get away with their scam easier.😎

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, zoifan said:

The tattoo chest guy doesn't fuck the blonde (fake fuck for tickets only) and the other guy doesn't fuck the brunette (fake fuck for tickets only). And always when they finish they turn against chaturbate cam 😉 

Brunette is Pamela. Even at camarads they was like this

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

The tattoo chest guy doesn't fuck the blonde (fake fuck for tickets only) and the other guy doesn't fuck the brunette (fake fuck for tickets only). And always when they finish they turn against chaturbate cam 😉 

Brunette is Pamela. Even at camarads they was like this

Pamela is soooo hot. I wish she switch her attention to VH.