B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #3

9 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

you've had a long ride and i would be in the same boat probably, had i not sent a nasty email to the support group lol.  i've been RLC sober for over 2 years now lol

RLC sober? You are the most influenced of us all Harley 😉

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

lol not even close Noldy.....not even close!

hehe,  You come here almost daily and are completely ill after finding out what's going on. Must be cruel for you don't see what's going on 😉 lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

hehe,  You come here almost daily and are completely ill after finding out what's going on. Must be cruel for you don't see what's going on 😉 lol

lol you are here daily and most of the time all day.  i come here when i can and sometimes that's more than others.  i am handicapped so what i can do and when i can do it, leave me with a lot of free time.  i like the people on this forum and it's a good way to understand what's happening without seeing it.  i'm sorry if you don't understand but that's just the way it is. would i like to see some of the things i've read about, sure i would but it's just not worth me getting that much involved again.  by no means am i ill after finding out what's been going on.  there are plenty of places i can go to if i need to see girl on girl sex, the hetero sex i can totally do without.

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

lol you are here daily and most of the time all day.  i come here when i can and sometimes that's more than others.  i am handicapped so what i can do and when i can do it, leave me with a lot of free time.  i like the people on this forum and it's a good way to understand what's happening without seeing it.  i'm sorry if you don't understand but that's just the way it is. would i like to see some of the things i've read about, sure i would but it's just not worth me getting that much involved again.  by no means am i ill after finding out what's been going on.  there are plenty of places i can go to if i need to see girl on girl sex, the hetero sex i can totally do without.

🙂