B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #3

55 minutes ago, billiboy said:

Just before closing down the Russian apartments RLC switched all free cameras in the apartments B1, B3 and B4 and also of some of the remaining couples apartments (Asia, Martina) to premium.
A couple of weeks later RLC switched the kitchen cams of B1 and B4 as free again and there was no further change in the meantime.
The kitchen cams still look like free, but they do not load (exclusively in B4).

7 minutes ago, BlackLeone said:

Exactly the same thing here..

OK strange. Send a mail to support 😉 

Just now, Mauri said:

my subscription expired yesterday since 2011, I have not renewed for this

you've had a long ride and i would be in the same boat probably, had i not sent a nasty email to the support group lol.  i've been RLC sober for over 2 years now lol

I have mix feeling about this Barca houses,Altought i understand the people that say they don't like to see boyfriends in the houses and prefer just the girls,I just feel that watching th girls with their dudes is indeed their real life,it's their partners and their choices,to me feels more natural and enjoyable that watch a bunch of girls pretending they are lesbians,bi and most of them aren't..they have boyfriends and a lot of them talk with them in phones prior and after the fake lesbian shows.As some sayed,kinda makes sense that th girls houses were just for the girls and then they would go to couples in vacations with their partners.Personaly as i said..i prefer to watch the girls with their partners,it's the real thing.