B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #3

Just now, Theblacknight04 said:

When I talked about harmony I meant that if a boy arrives and leads us to see a busy evening what is the problem? I honestly had an exhibitionism relationship, being "old-fashioned" doesn't mean bad judgment if other couples do something different from your normality, we're in 2019 and the world is changing and will change again

of course the world is changing, it's been changing since day one.  if it's something you want to see, then i'm happy for you.  please just respect my opinion of it not being something that i would want to see.

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

ovviamente il mondo sta cambiando, sta cambiando fin dal primo giorno. se si tratta di qualcosa che si desidera vedere, quindi sono felice per te. per favore basta rispettare il mio parere in cui non sia qualcosa che vorrei vedere.

But I respect your opinion, I just don't understand why these bad words should come BF Megan, if you were in his place what would you do?

10 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Like Karol did...
I totally agree, Harley...it just doesn't happen in normal real life, does it? Certainly not in my world...😕

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

thank you Naga!  i'm not saying it doesn't happen in the world because there are swingers groups out there and that's a whole different ball game.  in normal, real life, it just doesn't happen!  why doesn't RLC create an SOV.....Swingers On Vacation apartment if that is what so many people want to see!!

Sorry guys, but your normal is not everyone else's normal---there are a lot of sexual deviations that are out there that are normal for the people engaged  and enjoying them.

And we do not need more labels on the apartments categorizing the participants---it confuses too many people as to what they are supposed to be doing

1 minute ago, Theblacknight04 said:

But I respect your opinion, I just don't understand why these bad words should come BF Megan, if you were in his place what would you do?

i would never allow myself to be in his place whether i was dating or married to the woman.  they are entertainers and that's what they do.....entertain!

1 minute ago, happyone said:

Sorry guys, but your normal is not everyone else's normal---there are a lot of sexual deviations that are out there that are normal for the people engaged  and enjoying them.

And we do not need more labels on the apartments categorizing the participants---it confuses too many people as to what they are supposed to be doing

you're right H1 and thank god for that!!

Just now, happyone said:

Scusate ragazzi, ma il vostro normale non è di tutti gli altri normale --- ci sono un sacco di deviazioni sessuali che sono là fuori che sono normali per le persone impegnate e li godono.

E non abbiamo bisogno di ulteriori etichette sulle appartamenti categorizzare i partecipanti --- confonde troppe persone per quanto riguarda ciò che si suppone di fare

I think exactly like you, I wouldn't see anything outrageous in sharing the boy or girl, everyone is free to do what he wants in his relationship

• Like 1

Io non avrebbe mai permesso a me stesso di essere al suo posto se uscivo o sposato con la donna. essi sono animatori e questo è quello che fanno ..... intrattenere!

But you are you, and they are theirs, you cannot judge a relationship, you may not share certain choices but this does not mean to insult those who think differently from you, for me it is well BF

I think exactly like you, I wouldn't see anything outrageous in sharing the boy or girl, everyone is free to do what he wants in his relationship

i couldn't agree more and all i've been saying is that it's just not my cup of tea!

But you are you, and they are theirs, you cannot judge a relationship, you may not share certain choices but this does not mean to insult those who think differently from you, for me it is well BF

i'm not trying to insult anyone and if it comes off that way, then i'm sorry.

Penso che la maggior parte di noi alla loro età hanno fatto la stessa cosa in un momento o l'altro. solo godere finché dura !!

For these last answers you gave me I think you are a reasonable person and willing to dialogue and this makes me happy, exactly they must also enjoy their moment