B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #3

5 minutes ago, studev3131 said:

I am surprised that nobody notices how it appears that Diva has given up on participating.  Even Debbie got engaged last night.  It's too bad i had a lot of hope and thought she could have been a star.  Guess i was way wrong.

Yes...I don't think she'll be here for long...

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

??

Works ok here

I cannot open the free kitchen cams of this appartment (I don't have an RLC account) since yesterday (only the 3 white dots on the black screen which indicate loading).

All other free cams open without problems.

10 minutes ago, billiboy said:

I cannot open the free kitchen cams of this appartment (I don't have an RLC account) since yesterday (only the 3 white dots on the black screen which indicate loading).

Maybe they closed them, like many others? 

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Maybe they closed them, like many others? 

What do you mean by close? You can open them, right?

If they switched them to premium again, this would be indicated on the appartment plan and the window 'Get membership' would pop up for these cams.

What I see here is usually bandwith related and happens when too many people are online on these cams. But still the cams opened after a while. Since yesterday they are trying to load forever.

Is anybody else (without RLC accout facing the same problems with this appartment? 

47 minutes ago, billiboy said:

Same here!

And it's quite frustrating...

Somebody is naked in the kitchen (on free cams!) right now, but I cannot see it...

I hope someone will share some screenshots here (it's from the free cams, so why not).

1 minute ago, BlackLeone said:

Same here!

And it's quite frustrating...

Somebody is naked in the kitchen (on free cams!) right now, but I cannot see it...

I hope someone will share some screenshots here (it's from the free cams, so why not).

Nobody is naked. Damira is topless...Diva has a bikini on.

1 hour ago, billiboy said:

What do you mean by close? You can open them, right?

If they switched them to premium again, this would be indicated on the appartment plan and the window 'Get membership' would pop up for these cams.

What I see here is usually bandwith related and happens when too many people are online on these cams. But still the cams opened after a while. Since yesterday they are trying to load forever.

Is anybody else (without RLC accout facing the same problems with this appartment? 

RLC closed down a lot of free cams the weeks before they closed all the Russian apartments. 
But you can see the icon for free cams on the front page?

7 minutes ago, Noldus said:

RLC closed down a lot of free cams the weeks before they closed all the Russian apartments. 
But you can see the icon for free cams on the front page?

Just before closing down the Russian apartments RLC switched all free cameras in the apartments B1, B3 and B4 and also of some of the remaining couples apartments (Asia, Martina) to premium.
A couple of weeks later RLC switched the kitchen cams of B1 and B4 as free again and there was no further change in the meantime.
The kitchen cams still look like free, but they do not load (exclusively in B4).