B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #3

Just now, Theblacknight04 said:

For these last answers you gave me I think you are a reasonable person and willing to dialogue and this makes me happy, exactly they must also enjoy their moment

i appreciate that TBN, i am a very reasonable person and willing to talk to anyone but i know i can come off strong at times due to differences of opinion but i am always willing to listen to the other person and either agree or disagree, that's what keeps the world spinning in my opinion.  you are correct, one day they will be old and have lots of memories!

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Mi rendo conto che TBN, io sono una persona molto ragionevole e disposto a parlare con nessuno, ma so che posso venire fuori forte, a volte a causa di differenze di opinione, ma io sono sempre disposto ad ascoltare l'altra persona e sia d'accordo o no, questo è ciò che mantiene il mondo a girare a mio parere. lei ha ragione, un giorno saranno vecchi e hanno un sacco di ricordi!

In fact, this makes me very happy, opinions must be listened to and after being willing to dialogue, I do not only comment on the comments of certain people who, in the event that Rocco should arrive, do not renew the subscription as if this depended on one boy only, when a feast that in others would like to be in its place, old memories of youth now gone😂

21 minutes ago, happyone said:

Sorry guys, but your normal is not everyone else's normal---there are a lot of sexual deviations that are out there that are normal for the people engaged  and enjoying them.

And we do not need more labels on the apartments categorizing the participants---it confuses too many people as to what they are supposed to be doing

I'm well aware there is a lot of sexual deviation out there, but not to the extent of what we see here in the GOV apts, where virtually every girl is trying to get her bf involved with the other girls...I'm aware it's just a show, but it's not for me. Most ends up a pretty tame show, but when Chris was involved in the 3 some in b1...too much, I'm afraid

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Theblacknight04 said:

In fact, this makes me very happy, opinions must be listened to and after being willing to dialogue, I do not only comment on the comments of certain people who, in the event that Rocco should arrive, do not renew the subscription as if this depended on one boy only, when a feast that in others would like to be in its place, old memories of youth now gone😂

you know from talking with me in the last several minutes that i do agree with that person but i also can see where you and others are coming from.  i don't watch RLC anymore due to the way RLC was heading at the time of my nasty email to RLC support.  if it's what you and others want to see, i'm ok with it, but like i've said whether it's for the show of the site or not, it's just not anything that i care to watch.

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm well aware there is a lot of sexual deviation out there, but not to the extent of what we see here in the GOV apts, where virtually every girl is trying to get her bf involved with the other girls...I'm aware it's just a show, but it's not for me. Most ends up a pretty tame show, but when Chris was involved in the 3 some in b1...too much, I'm afraid

that's exactly my point and I feel the same way.....it's just too much!!  don't even get me started on the Chris character!!!

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

non molto il dialogo in corso, suppongo ognuno è assorto in spettacoli in modo che io ti raggiungo con tutti voi un po 'più tardi. ho bisogno di farmi un panino e prendere alcune medicine. avere una buona!

Forgive me Harley but fatigue is starting to be felt, I will be pleased to hear from you in the days to follow, good night

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

You guys watching the show in Salma's room ? Seems quiet here tonight.

Yeh...I watched it. Nothing new there. Imo if they dildo'd Anabella instead of Damira, it would have been more interesting. But that's just personal taste...and she has a better looking pussy 😊

I am surprised that nobody notices how it appears that Diva has given up on participating.  Even Debbie got engaged last night.  It's too bad i had a lot of hope and thought she could have been a star.  Guess i was way wrong.