COV - Ulyana & Marat - General Topic 2019 #1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

imagine a GOV apartment with just one girl who is the RIGHT girl!

The problem is that people are taken away by all their friends. Sure, they can make new acquaintances, but it takes time. 

Sure, a single girl in an apartment could mean a lot of one night stands. But most likely it will be the same what happens now in the GOV (with many girls) Apartments. The girls have sex somewhere else and give silly shows in the apartment. 

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

The advantage of a couples apartment is to the have the RIGHT couple where they get out and meet new friends and maybe bring their newly met friends back to the apartment to socialize with them, it's not to have two "STAGED" couples in the apartment from the beginning!!

I can agree with this statement--because normally it is only 1 couple to a house or apartment in the real world--there are exceptions, but not normally.

You don't throw out social contacts just because you are the only couple or only girl in an apartment 

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

The problem is that people are taken away by all their friends. Sure, they can make new acquaintances, but it takes time. 

Sure, a single girl in an apartment could mean a lot of one night stands. But most likely it will be the same what happens now in the GOV (with many girls) Apartments. The girls have sex somewhere else and give silly shows in the apartment. 

none of these tenants are shy, regardless of what you see on RLC.  they are all into the game and that should be vary transparent by now if you have watched RLC for any time at all.  there is a big club in Barcelona just for them that is full of the people from their countries that speak the same language and if they can't meet new people without going to that club, then they have a problem.  maybe it's just different in the lower 48 than it is in the rest of the world but i'm a pretty outgoing guy and i meet and make friends on damn near a daily basis when i go out......maybe it really is myself that doesn't have a clue about how things work in this world but so far i haven't experienced it in my lifetime!

5 minutes ago, happyone said:

I can agree with this statement--because normally it is only 1 couple to a house or apartment in the real world--there are exceptions, but not normally.

You don't throw out social contacts just because you are the only couple or only girl in an apartment 

I appreciate that H1 but could you elaborate on "you don't throw out social contacts just because you are the only couple or only girl in the apartment"?  i was not suggesting that at all and i just want to be clear by what you meant.

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

none of these tenants are shy, regardless of what you see on RLC.  they are all into the game and that should be vary transparent by now if you have watched RLC for any time at all.  there is a big club in Barcelona just for them that is full of the people from their countries that speak the same language and if they can't meet new people without going to that club, then they have a problem.  maybe it's just different in the lower 48 than it is in the rest of the world but i'm a pretty outgoing guy and i meet and make friends on damn near a daily basis when i go out......maybe it really is myself that doesn't have a clue about how things work in this world but so far i haven't experienced it in my lifetime!

Sure they will get to know new people. I've never said otherwise.

But, the fact is, for some time now, we haven't seen any of these new contacts in any of the RLC vacation apartments. I guess, the reason is that the Girls simply like it more to go to the others people places. The result are this stupid Shows they give as a replacement for actual real life. 

22 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Imagine the GOV apartment with just one girl. No social contacts. 

An advantage of the couple apartments compared to the vacation apartments were the guests. Not for sex (or swapping), but to get a glimpse into the life of the residents. 

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I appreciate that H1 but could you elaborate on "you don't throw out social contacts just because you are the only couple or only girl in the apartment"?  i was not suggesting that at all and i just want to be clear by what you meant.

I was referring to Alladino's post above. 

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Sure they will get to know new people. I've never said otherwise.

But, the fact is, for some time now, we haven't seen any of these new contacts in any of the RLC vacation apartments. I guess, the reason is that the Girls simply like it more to go to the others people places. The result are this stupid Shows they give as a replacement for actual real life. 

this i can agree on and that's because it's the WRONG kind of people. the people you have today on RLC are all show people and that is what you get when you have these kind of tenants.  i guess i'm having a hard time conveying what i'm trying to say......sorry about that.

9 minutes ago, happyone said:

I was referring to Alladino's post above. 

Then I guess my answer to Harley applies to you, too. 

I would really like it if we could finally see guests in the Barcelona apartments again. I am also convinced that the girls and couples there normaly meet enough people for that. The fact is, however, that the only guests for ages have been the residents themselves (from one apartment to another) or former residents (such as Gina). The same apparently applies also to the COV apartments. The only guest there was a visitor from home (who stayed there for a few days). 

The vecation Apartments are not working in the sense of real life. 

8 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I would really like it if we could finally see guests in the Barcelona apartments again. I am also convinced that the girls and couples there normaly meet be enough people for that. The fact is, however, that the only guests for ages have been the residents themselves (from one apartment to another) or former residents (such as Gina). The same apparently applies also to the COV apartments. The only guest there was a visitor from home (who stayed there for a few days). 

The only thing I can respond to this is, one does not normally invite guests into their home that they do not know.. That happens when that person might come with a person that they do know.

So to me--sure it would be nice to see guests--but you will not see random strangers as guests appear out of the blue unless accompanied by an aquaintance 

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I would really like it if we could finally see guests in the Barcelona apartments again. I am also convinced that the girls and couples there normaly meet enough people for that. The fact is, however, that the only guests for ages have been the residents themselves (from one apartment to another) or former residents (such as Gina). The same apparently applies also to the COV apartments. The only guest there was a visitor from home (who stayed there for a few days). 

The vecation Apartments are not working in the sense of real life. 

yes, seeing guests is great because it's new and refreshing and you never know what your going to see from the guests and it gets away from all the mundane BS you see with tenants that quite frankly, you have seen enough of for the 3rd and 4th times.  i agree seeing guests is always better than seeing the same people you see on a daily basis!!

8 minutes ago, happyone said:

The only thing I can respond to this is, one does not normally invite guests into their home that they do not know.. That happens when that person might come with a person that they do know.

So to me--sure it would be nice to see guests--but you will not see random people as guests appear out of the blue

i can agree with this and especially in this day and time!!  however, i think in the situations like you have tonight from what i've read about Carla's apartment and some kind of party they may or may not have, the guest will be known by at least one of them or both for that matter.  nobody with any kind of snap is going to invite someone into their home without knowing something about them first!