COV - Ulyana & Marat - General Topic 2019 #1

5 hours ago, West_California said:

U & M BJJJ's  I love, but I can't watch here.....He's too selfish pushing her head down on it like She was a PUMPKIN !

What a Fool....

She doesn't have to worry about gagging.  He only has 4 inches when it's erect.  :biggrin:

• Like 4

It's good to see this couple back again but I wish they would invite more friends around and have parties, but with them being in a new country I can understand how that would be an issue. Still just seeing the two of them all day is starting to lose the luster.

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

It's good to see this couple back again but I wish they would invite more friends around and have parties, but with them being in a new country I can understand how that would be an issue. Still just seeing the two of them all day is starting to lose the luster.

This shows how little this whole "vacation" approach works. The only way to really make something out of it would be to bring several couples together in one big apartment (like e.g. B4). 

Ulyana with dildo show on the kitchen table.

It seems, RLC finally decided to give up real life in favour of silly cam shows. What a shame, but this nonsense is even more artificial than VHTV. Simply ridiculous. 

I really liked this couple and had some hope that it could be quite entertaining after all when a guest girl came to visit. But now, i Need to realize what it ultimately comes down to when RLC put a single couple in a vecation Apartment. They have to give shows to attract spectators. Really a pity, there is nothing more left that is realistic on RLC. It's all just a dishonest and boring sex show. Very very sad. 😥

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Ulyana with dildo show on the kitchen table.

It seems, RLC finally decided to give up real life in favour of silly cam shows. What a shame, but this nonsense is even more artificial than VHTV. Simply ridiculous. 

I really liked this couple and had some hope that it could be quite entertaining after all when a guest girl came to visit. But now, i Need to realize what it ultimately comes down to when RLC put a single couple in a vecation Apartment. They have to give shows to attract spectators. Really a pity, there is nothing more left that is realistic on RLC. It's all just a dishonest and boring sex show. Very very sad. 😥

this is the way it's always been since the Barcelona apts came online, nothing new at all !!

• Like 1