COV - Ulyana & Marat - General Topic 2019 #1

19 hours ago, marxsolita said:

no lo creo, esta leora no es la misma de antes y si ulyana la copia no sera porque es la manera mas sencilla de hacer dinero igual que leora? la gente esta cansada de ver a la misma leora hacer lo de siempre y no hay mas vida en ese apartamento, al menos ulyana le da otro aire y tambien me parece preciosa

I do not think so, this reading is not the same as before and if ulyana the copy will not be because it is the easiest way to make money the same as reading? people are tired of seeing the same reader do the usual and there is no more life in that apartment, at least ulyana gives it another air and I also find it beautiful

indeed it is

1 hour ago, esanders9863 said:

I could have sworn she had her period a couple of weeks ago, but anyway I wish she would start bating again more often soon

A little blood on the fingers won't hurt nothing.   :biggrin:

Maybe she just got sore from using the Vibrator to much.  There was a couple time she'd have in her ass then she sits upward and dips it into the pie.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Maybe she just got sore from using the Vibrator to much.  There was a couple time she'd have in her ass then she sits upward and dips it into the pie.

"Dips it into the pie.", how in the world did I ever miss her doing this, that reminds me of the scene from (American Pie), it just reveals it's so many uses for pies, other than just eating them

2 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

"Dips it into the pie.", how in the world did I ever miss her doing this, that reminds me of the scene from (American Pie), it just reveals it's so many uses for pies, other than just eating them

If you look at the Video where she bates on the kitchen table you can tell she's trying to put the thing in her ass at one point then she sits on the chair and puts it in sitting upwards.  Didn't see whether she wiped it off before changing holes though.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Was just gonna have my lunch too yukkkk. 🤒

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1