COV - Ulyana & Marat - General Topic 2019 #1

10 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

I really have to be honest to say, that was one of the best anal bating I have ever been privileged to see on RLC

I completely agree, too bad that people are distracted by other shit and have not appreciated it

• Like 2

Guest Felix75

Ulyana is a miserable copy of Leora.  She does not have her own personality.  All she does is copy Leora in everything.  Her whole bating  is saturated with falsehood, I do not believe that she ends up at all.  Therefore, many do not notice it.

Edited by Felix75

Guest Felix75
10 minutes ago, marxsolita said:

I am a woman and I know when one ends, there is no more lie in ulyana than in leora

Leora, has a personality and Ulyana is just her copy.  She has no personality like Leora.  Her man does not respect her and changes.  And all she does is try to copy Leora in everything.  And I'm not the only one who sees this here and wrote about it.

Edited by Felix75

Guest Felix75

I hope this couple will soon be replaced by a more interesting couple.  For example, Eve and Sam.  Because the monotonous and fake Ulyana is of little interest to anyone.

12 minutes ago, marxsolita said:

I am a woman and I know when one ends, there is no more lie in ulyana than in leora

so what your saying is......they are like twins LOL.....copy cats of each other......nothing new or exciting....just here for click bates.....like a box of cracker jacks, you know what you're going to get.....two pea's in a pod.....two girls on roller skates.....two blind mice......is this what you are saying?

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

so what your saying is......they are like twins LOL.....copy cats of each other......nothing new or exciting....just here for click bates.....like a box of cracker jacks, you know what you're going to get.....two pea's in a pod.....two girls on roller skates.....two blind mice......is this what you are saying?

Harley, I really wish that you would wait til I get my first cup of coffee before you start posting, so I can get my brain working before I start laughing. ha ha ha ha 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, happyone said:

Harley, I really wish that you would wait til I get my first cup of coffee before you start posting, so I can get my brain working before I start laughing. ha ha ha ha 

well H1....if you didn't get started so late, you could have the whole pot finished before i started posting  ha ha ha ha 🙂

Hace 5 horas, Felix75 dijo:

Espero que esta pareja pronto sea reemplazada por una pareja más interesante. Por ejemplo, Eva y Sam. Porque la monótona y falsa Ulyana es de poco interés para cualquiera.

no hay mas monotonia y falsedad en ulyana que en leora,
acaso leora no busca la mejor postura y mira directamente a la camara tambien?
por lo menos ulyana lo hace en camaras abiertas que las podemos disfrutar todos

there is no more monotony and falsehood in ulyana than in leora,
Doesn't she look for the best posture and look directly at the camera too?
at least ulyana does it in open cameras that we can enjoy them all

• Like 1