COV - Ulyana & Marat - General Topic 2019 #1

Guest Felix75
44 minutes ago, marxsolita said:

no hay mas monotonia y falsedad en ulyana que en leora,
acaso leora no busca la mejor postura y mira directamente a la camara tambien?
por lo menos ulyana lo hace en camaras abiertas que las podemos disfrutar todos

there is no more monotony and falsehood in ulyana than in leora,
Doesn't she look for the best posture and look directly at the camera too?
at least ulyana does it in open cameras that we can enjoy them all

Well this is your personal opinion.  Most people think differently.

Hace 4 minutos, Felix75 dijo:

Bueno, esta es tu opinión personal. La mayoría de la gente piensa de manera diferente.

creo que es lo que esta haciendo es para que la gente renueve su suscripción y despues se ira para no volver, creo que es lo que tenia que haber hecho no volver, y quedar como una verdadera diosa en la mente de todos, pero bueno es mi opinión personal como mujer, ahora ha demostrado que lo único que le interesa es el dinero, como a todas las demas

I think that he is reading what he is doing is for people to renew his subscription and then he will leave to not return, I think that is what he should have done not to return, and remain as a true goddess in everyone's mind, but hey My personal opinion as a woman, has now shown that the only thing that interests her is money, like all the others

Guest Felix75
10 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

How do you know ?

Because I’m not the only one here to mention this. 

7 minutes ago, Felix75 said:

Porque no soy el único aquí que menciona esto. 

la politica de RLC de poner todas las camaras de leora de pago, esta haciendo a la gente cambiar de opinion

RLC’s policy of putting all cameras on payment, is making people change their mind

Gona be honest..Yulia,Leora,Sophie,Fiby,Masha..all are a lot show girls,they have also their more natural moments but also a lôt of positions planied to cams..ass turned to cam..like some dam ballet,for me is a huge turn off..altought all them are pretty womans the way they act is not sexy or apealing.But of course others will absolutely love the way the girls i said act..and that's perfectly respectable,what some like or enjoy doesn't have to be the same others like and enjoy.The problem is when you like someone and you don't acept other person could think the opposite about it..that's what makes the diferent from a fanatic of a fan.Being fan of someone is fine and natural,being a fanatic..terrible.

• Like 1

Guest Felix75
4 minutes ago, Kjeld Carlsen said:

You have been a member for ´just 7 hrs, You know nothing

If I do not sit on CC this does not mean that I am here for 7 hours. Well, Ulyana got at least a little attention here today.  Lol

no hace falta hablar tanto de ulyana ella muestra sin pagar, y no es una maquina de sexo todo el dia llamando la atencion sobre su coño, eso hace que la esperemos mas excitad@s

It is not necessary to talk so much about ulyana she shows without paying, and it is not a sex machine all day calling attention to her pussy, that makes us wait for her more excited

13 hours ago, Felix75 said:

I hope this couple will soon be replaced by a more interesting couple.  For example, Eve and Sam.  Because the monotonous and fake Ulyana is of little interest to anyone.

Where she may not appeal to some, she may appeal to others. In such scenarios it balances out to 50 - 50.

43 minutes ago, Barry Elephant said:

Sin embargo, creo que tiene razón, ¿no?

no lo creo, esta leora no es la misma de antes y si ulyana la copia no sera porque es la manera mas sencilla de hacer dinero igual que leora? la gente esta cansada de ver a la misma leora hacer lo de siempre y no hay mas vida en ese apartamento, al menos ulyana le da otro aire y tambien me parece preciosa

I do not think so, this reading is not the same as before and if ulyana the copy will not be because it is the easiest way to make money the same as reading? people are tired of seeing the same reader do the usual and there is no more life in that apartment, at least ulyana gives it another air and I also find it beautiful

• Like 2