B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July #3

10 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Why is every moment involving Numi a non event?  Please send her home for the love of god!

The only time it wasn't was the night Debby came home with her.

Unfortunately that hasn't happened again and I don't think it will. 

2 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

The only time it wasn't was the night Debby came home with her.

Unfortunately that hasn't happened again and I don't think it will. 

I am pinning my hopes on the fact that she is trying to engage the other two to some degree tonight...meaning she is trying to earn some last minute money before she gets the fuck out

Aurora keeps on engaging with her, same as in B2 when she had Naomi on the go. Naomi kept gesturing that she didn't want to do anything with Numi in the room, but Aurora kept going back to chat with Numi. I think Aurora is cockblocking herself through Numi.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, gaelgamorkh said:

Aurora keeps on engaging with her, same as in B2 when she had Naomi on the go. Naomi kept gesturing that she didn't want to do anything with Numi in the room, but Aurora kept going back to chat with Numi. I think Aurora is cockblocking herself through Numi.

I agree, she has gone downhill since her amazing start with RLC, but so has Sara !!!! They are just not very interesting to watch anymore.

I think what we saw in B2 between sara and aurora was an exeption because they were very drunk,

since aurora moved in B1 there is nothing to see between them exept hot kissing in the shower and that's all

I doubt we will see again what we saw in B2, hope I am wrong

1 minute ago, DMcKenzie said:

Numi just brought out the hard stuff.

So if we're lucky she will pass out in the bathroom so Sara and Aurora can have some fun. :dodgy:

That is part of the problem, Numi is never the first to go to bed. I think we'll see another bathtub scene, followed by S&A to their own beds, and Numi on the couch listening to music for another 2-3 hours.

9 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

Numi just brought out the hard stuff.

So if we're lucky she will pass out in the bathroom so Sara and Aurora can have some fun. :dodgy:

they were alone the other day after the hot kissing in the shower they had opportunity to have some fun in sara bedroom but they decided to do nothing,

for me numi is not the problem 

16 minutes ago, gaelgamorkh said:

That is part of the problem, Numi is never the first to go to bed. I think we'll see another bathtub scene, followed by S&A to their own beds, and Numi on the couch listening to music for another 2-3 hours.

Damn it Numi, go to bed. It's not your job to be their chaperone.  They are big girls now