B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July #3

il y a 1 minute, dontgetnone a dit :

Yup

Thks DGN.

Seems like the current batch of B1 girls aren't like Pam, Amalia, Danielle & later Damira who had a really good chemistry among themselves.

I don't see any friendship at all from this batch.

On hindsight, I should have appreciated the previous batch of girls more 😅

3 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Thks DGN.

Seems like the current batch of B1 girls aren't like Pam, Amalia, Danielle & later Damira who had a really good chemistry among themselves.

I don't see any friendship at all from this batch.

On hindsight, I should have appreciated the previous batch of girls more 😅

To be honest my friend I don't think you look close enough.  I think they get along very well most of the time.  They just don't put on the constant shows that others have.  But when they do they are usually quite hot to watch.  Not Numi but Sara and Aurora

il y a 5 minutes, dontgetnone a dit :

To be honest my friend I don't think you look close enough.  I think they get along very well most of the time.  They just don't put on the constant shows that others have.  But when they do they are usually quite hot to watch.  Not Numi but Sara and Aurora

Even for Sara & Aurora, I don't think they are 'truly friends'. I am not just talking about the shows that they do.

I have seen Pam & Amalia argued but moments later, they made up and smiles were back on their faces again.

That was real to me because they don't have to put on their best fronts in front of each other all the time and could freely show their emotions on cameras.

Maybe it was because of Pam. Definitely an underrated tenant IMO.

1 minute ago, SierraTM said:

Even for Sara & Aurora, I don't think they are 'truly friends'. I am not just talking about the shows that they do.

I have seen Pam & Amalia argued but moments later, they made up and smiles were back on their faces again.

That was real to me because they don't have to put on their best fronts in front of each other all the time and could freely show their emotions on cameras.

Maybe it was because of Pam. Definitely an underrated tenant IMO.

I watch how Aurora and Sara cuddle together watching tv.  No sex, no show, just cuddling because they like being close.  I don't see them argue because they don't argue. Yes I think they are friends.  Good friends but that's just my opinion.

il y a 1 minute, dontgetnone a dit :

I watch how Aurora and Sara cuddle together watching tv.  No sex, no show, just cuddling because they like being close.  I don't see them argue because they don't argue. Yes I think they are friends.  Good friends but that's just my opinion.

I believe the girls are 'friends' with each other like how you are 'friends' with some of your colleagues at work.

I respect your opinion on this, likely you watched them more often than me but I just think this current batch is lacking a certain chemistry.

I do feel Numi feels out of place among them but just have to be involved as much as she is comfortable with because they are housemates.

Probably this is why RLC is favourable for the girls to bring in their friends so that the girls aren't just housemates and when they get together, it is just to earn the bonuses.

I believe the girls are 'friends' with each other like how you are 'friends' with some of your colleagues at work.

I respect your opinion on this, likely you watched them more often than me but I just think this current batch is lacking a certain chemistry.

I do feel Numi feels out of place among them but just have to be involved as much as she is comfortable with because they are housemates.

Probably this is why RLC is favourable for the girls to bring in their friends so that the girls aren't just housemates and when they get together, it is just to earn the bonuses.

We'll just have to watch things develop.  I'm hoping tonight is the start of a closer friendship with Naomi.  I think they can all benefit from that.

• Like 1

il y a 2 minutes, dontgetnone a dit :

We'll just have to watch things develop.  I'm hoping tonight is the start of a closer friendship with Naomi.  I think they can all benefit from that.

Hope so, Max mentioned that Naomi went far with Mila so we just have to hope she finds that someone among the girls.

We know that Sophie aren't going to be the one.

Hope so, Max mentioned that Naomi went far with Mila so we just have to hope she finds that someone among the girls.

We know that Sophie aren't going to be the one.

That's for damn sure. Unfortunately Naomi is drawn to Sofie like a moth to a flame which I think is why she hasn't spent more time with the other GOV girls.  This is a good start though. 

• Like 1