B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July #3

il y a 2 minutes, dontgetnone a dit :

That's for damn sure. Unfortunately Naomi is drawn to Sofie like a moth to a flame which I think is why she hasn't spent more time with the other GOV girls.  This is a good start though. 

TBH I am not too fond of Naomi but it is certainly a good start to begin with 👍

• Like 1

I don't know how this is going to work out tonight. The girls really like Naomi and are having a really good time with her but it sure looks to me like Sara and Aurora want to be together but don't want to hurt Naomi's feelings.  Difficult situation.

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

I don't know how this is going to work out tonight. The girls really like Naomi and are having a really good time with her but it sure looks to me like Sara and Aurora want to be together but don't want to hurt Naomi's feelings.  Difficult situation.

Feels more like Aurora doesn't want to hurt Numi's feelings. After her bath, Numi came downstairs and gave Aurora what looked like a kiss goodnight, but she's stayed up since. Numi is Aurora's personal cock blocker. It was probably Sara who sent her out the other night.

il y a 3 minutes, dontgetnone a dit :

Well Sara could just drag Aurora back to her room and get things started.

I don't think Numi can stop them. Naomi can accompany Numi on the couch.

It is just that maybe the girls at B4 took much of the bonus quota for the day, RLC has not much left to pay these girls if they decide to do something 😏

Or, these girls don't intend to do anything at all. Just hanging around and sipping wine.

Well, Sara wasn't going to wait for Aurora to make up her mind, so she took Naomi to the bathtub. Nice little interaction with a little kissing, while Aurora was left with Numi on the couch. Let's see what happens now that Numi is off to bed.

7 minutes ago, gaelgamorkh said:

Well, Sara wasn't going to wait for Aurora to make up her mind, so she took Naomi to the bathtub. Nice little interaction with a little kissing, while Aurora was left with Numi on the couch. Let's see what happens now that Numi is off to bed.

Well now you have your answer.  Just as I suspected. Aurora and Sara wanted to be alone together so Naomi is tucked in Sara's bed.  Probably feeling bad because she stayed over for a reason and it wasn't to sleep alone. 

7 minutes ago, gaelgamorkh said:

Aurora not happy with Sara's stunt, but just has herself to blame. Discussion on the LR couch, while Naomi sleeps in Sara's bed.

They will be fine.  Just look at them together.  And to those who say they aren't really friends, look twice.

2 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

They will be fine.  Just look at them together.  And to those who say they aren't really friends, look twice.

No doubt they will be fine, this is just drunken antics. Hope Naomi will be back again once Numi is gone, so Aurora doesn't have any excuses any more. It's the same thing that happened in B2 when she had Naomi playing along, but she kept on interrupting any progress to talk to Numi.