B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July #3

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Free at Last...…. Free at Last...…...💖 NAOMI 💖

I have to take a moment to laugh here.  Several of you gents have been screaming for worthless Naomi to get the hell out and stay out and now that Sofie has left and Naomi is staying and there is a slight chance that she will get something going with Aurora or Sara or both she has a new cheering section.  I hope she gets something going with one of the other girls as well but then I haven't been yelling for her to go.  

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

I have to take a moment to laugh here.  Several of you gents have been screaming for worthless Naomi to get the hell out and stay out and now that Sofie has left and Naomi is staying and there is a slight chance that she will get something going with Aurora or Sara or both she has a new cheering section.  I hope she gets something going with one of the other girls as well but then I haven't been yelling for her to go.  

Not a chance.  

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

To be fair, she has been a dud so far, and hasn't yet proven to be otherwise. However, if and when she breaks with the Church of Sofie, you're damn right I will be cheerleading. She's smiled more in the last hour than she's done the past couple of weeks combined (and what a smile). 😊

This is hopefully the kind of shakedown B1/B2 needs.

• Like 1

Just now, dontgetnone said:

It looks pretty much like Sara and Aurora are going to get it on and Naomi IS staying. She certainly isn't going to get anything going with Numi.

Have they persuaded Naomi to run interference while they have fun? 😆