B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #3

3 hours ago, Sergio said:

before taking off from instagram, she often put her pictures in which she was drunk, joking about it, I hope she is aware of her situation

I love her "situation"! 😉

what a show, the Barnum circus this evening moved into this apartment, as Alladino said, as RLC can compete with VHTV, I'm boring, but shows like the one on VHTV are there every night, but it has them different than what it will happen tonight, they have hard sex

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

If Stella doesn't join the lame show in preparation i will have even more respect for her.Come on girl prove you're more than that!

I would have been happy, if at least Stella wouldn't go along with this bullshit anymore. 😒

Too late. She's already fully costumed. They' ve also prepared some masks, so this whole thing is going to be particularly ridiculous today. 

The last thing I noticed was that the whole thing started very early.  Most likely, they have planned to move out to a real party later (after the bullshit Show is over). First the work (in view of the cameras), then the fun (somewere else as usually).  😔

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1