B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #3

Noldus

Stupid masks, and black tape over the tits did they get censored by the authorities  ??    In any case I don't want to see a show with censorship, I'm out to other sites, see you maybe later...................much later..................😑

the only person who can change in the evening is the hairy man, if he carries a few pounds of drugs maybe something will happen, otherwise we will see the usual squalid evening, it seems to me the song of the swan before dying, RLC has collected all its old glories , only Megan is missing

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Alladino said:

then the fun (somewere else as usually).

That is one of the great sadnesses. Over the years, certainly during her second stay Belle 💗 had a real wild time out of the apartment (actually she did some extent even in her first stay but at least we saw some of that), but it would have been great if maybe unrealistic to have brought some of those parties to our screens. I am sure she wasn't the only one. In B4 there is probably a bit more expectation because it is a bit further away that we see some good action there.

11 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Well ever the optimist, I want a 6 girl orgy. Toys, Fingers and Mouth in pussy. Go on B2 prove you can match B4? Yes I am a REAL optimist.😉

And by stopping the Internet in the apartment there will be an orgy in our dreams ...

• Upvote 1