B5 COV Belle & Nate General Topic July 2019 #3

1 hour ago, dontgetnone said:

I'm not fond of her either.  To me Belle is 100% show. I've known a lot of women but I've never known one who spends nearly ALL her time, day and night, 7 days a week with her legs spread wide open directly facing a camera and her fingers playing with her pussy.  If that isn't all about show then I don't know what is.

Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, SierraTM said:

My opinion of her got slightly better after that foursome night over at B4 (which obviously wasn't your liking).

I do applaud her for at least giving what the viewers want to see, pussy and nudity but I just feel she is running a one-woman show when she actually has a man in the house.

This for me, is weird. Kinda like Grace & Jacob over at VHTV to a certain extent.

I like you STM but I feel sad for you if that made your opinion of her better!!

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

So you never saw Gina who started it or The Twins or many many since. You never saw Jasmin lying on the bed all day or Rosie with her legs spread behind her laptop for 3 hours at a time. You haven't seen all the B4 girls on their beds naked or otherwise. You just haven't seen them. You never saw The Goddess, the No 1. girl in RLC in history lying on the couch with her legs apart for hours every day.You never saw Avi do it or Blair do it and they were out of the bedroom less often. It's only Belle.

For your information she did it about 10 times in her first 180 days on RLC, a couple of times after about 120 days and then quite a few times in her last month. 

In B4 in the last month she did less of it than any of girl in Barcelona. Unfortunately because she's the only girl in an aprtment on her own she can't do the shows every night that the other apartments do.

LOL you're so lost on this girl BB......Belle is not all that you make her out to be in my honest opinion.  go see a shrink and maybe they can help you!!

1 hour ago, dontgetnone said:

I saw very little of Gina and the twins, nothing of Jasmin or Rosie and nothing of Leora, whom I assume you mean by the Goddess. But regardless I still say I have never seen any that spend as much time with their legs spread and playing with their pussies.  Maybe some did but I didn't see any of that and glad I didn't.

That is what the girls of RLC are all about.....stick around for a little while longer and you will have seen them all.....trust me!!

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

My I remind you this is an Adult Entertainment site as I have explained before. But the idea that there is something different bout Belle is ridiculous.

During her the first half of her stay in B2 she was out 17 out of 20 nights and yet still did more than many. RLC had to persuade to stay in. And of course the girls do shows because it is their job and no amount of wishing it wasn't that way is going to stop it.

she's worthless!!!

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

Well that does explain quite a bit such as why you don't know Belle's history. But over the year even the couples girls seemed to be giving more shows and you have never experienced an era of Barcelona that wasn't all shows - although in my opinion it was just different tamer shows 5 years ago. I think the time you wanted was probably even before I started watching. Maybe if Belle had more visitors ... or one of her girl friends in a couple she would have more to do. So far we've had Sofie several times and Naomi once for shows but only Fiby actually visiting. Megan and Stella haven't even been there so what's Belle meant to do? She needs viewers like all the other girls and much as i might enjoy watching her paint I am in the minority.

yes you are!

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

Yes, it's a long time since I've seen it but if I remember correctly Sofie went down on Naomi and there has been plenty of fingering between the 2. It may have happened more than once but certainly they have fingered each other occasionally. It was a surprise to all the viewers. Ironically Sofie used to get criticised for not showing her pussy much.  

NOT!!!!

59 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I really wish I could have been here back in the day.  Maybe my opinions would be different.  I don't know.  But all I have is the past 6 months to go by.

no, you don't wish you would have been here back in the day.  back in the day, their hair and bodies hid everything and if a girl acted like she was eating another girls pussy, then it was believed by all.  from what i've read in the last year, it's gotten to the point that now some of the girls are actually showing that it's real and not pretending it is.

56 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Anyway Sierra and dontgetnone, at least this discussion has been civil. I am always going to defend Belle💗. She  has been one the big stars of Barcelona. I like her because she has a great ebullient personality which was apparent from Day One and I have been posting about her 4 years. I used to be one of the biggest picture posters on the site and posted about all girls. Now I am just here really for Belle otherwise I would have left RLC when The Goddess (I make no apology for using the name I have used for heras have a lot of her biggest fans for years) went Premium.

i'd take Rosie's personality over Belle's any day.  Rosie made things happen and Belle is just a follower!!

54 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I understand you are forthright. I was when I started out here but now I am just grateful we see these girls and I wasn't really having a go at the other girls, just pointing out that Belle is basically doing the same thing, it is just that she spreads her legs a bit more and I am grateful for that.

does the word @#$% mean anything to you!!

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

no, you don't wish you would have been here back in the day.  back in the day, their hair and bodies hid everything and if a girl acted like she was eating another girls pussy, then it was believed by all.  from what i've read in the last year, it's gotten to the point that now some of the girls are actually showing that it's real and not pretending it is.

Even 6 months ago pussy eating was 90% fake but so well hidden you couldn't be 100% sure.  Now 90% is right there in plane sight and it's clearly obvious that it's real.  Quite a difference in just a few months.  It's still all for show but sometimes the girls actually enjoy what they are doing.  That's when I feel like I'm getting my money's worth.