B5 COV Belle & Nate General Topic July 2019 #3

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

My friend SE, he was being respectful. Part of what he said is not knowing the history and if you see in the end we agree to disagree amicably. The less said about the 17 consecutive posts by the other person the better. We all know his MO by now.

I saw that BB. I posted before I saw your post and was not awake enough to delete it.

• Upvote 1

Il y a 5 heures, Snakeater a dit :

Leora is known as the Goddess and has earned that moniker. I like Gina also but the Goddess was so much better. She is a true exhibitionist who loves showing off what she has..

I am not so sure whether Leora was so much better but Gina was as real as fxxk.

She is cute & quirky, not afraid to show her emotions on cameras and have nothing to hide. She is the kind of girl you can easily grasp her personality, likes and dislikes.

Just by watching her "stand up to Serafima" when she was at B1, she earned my respect and she is a fine lovely girl.

I am not sure about that for Leora. I agree she provided alot of entertainment for you guys, she must have certainly made your monthly ransom payment to RLC worthwhile but she is too cold for me.

• Like 1

Il y a 5 heures, Snakeater a dit :

Dont has led a sheltered life BB. His name says it all. 

I don't think so, I think DGN earned his living as hard as anyone else.

He probably achieved more in life than you or me, now just living off his achievements and enjoying his time watching RLC.

Don't give that one-liner statement and write him off as sheltered.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

I think SE meant sheltered in that he has not experienced what we have on RLC having only been here 6 months.

47 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

I don't think so, I think DGN earned his living as hard as anyone else.

He probably achieved more in life than you or me, now just living off his achievements and enjoying his time watching RLC.

You misunderstood what I meant. Also I and BB are also living quite well off our achievements.

4 hours ago, SierraTM said:

I am not so sure whether Leora was so much better but Gina was as real as fxxk.

She is cute & quirky, not afraid to show her emotions on cameras and have nothing to hide. She is the kind of girl you can easily grasp her personality, likes and dislikes.

Listen you (or others) may well accuse me of favouritism but it seems something you well understand. I think you are smart enough to recognise that but suggesting Girl A is real and Gir B is not is not something I have a lot of time for.

Let's start with The Goddess - that's how her fans refer to her and we've collectively been around for decades and it is a title she earned as the most popular girl in the history of RLC not only on CC (Irma once just beat her in one poll on CC but that was when Irma was the hot news)  but I suspect with the general audience - because I cannot possibly figure why you think she is cold unless you mean she is in Siberia. The Goddess is highly passionate about lots of things, animals, art, science, music. She's emotional, so emotional she has blazing rows and has often come to CC to rant.Many members have found themselves on the wrong side of her.  
She is 100% (if there were a number I could sensibly use above 100 I would) exhibitionist. It turns her on being on camera. I know you are a reasonable chap but you ought to be able to understand that. It means that she loves people to watch her. So does Nelly but not in quite the same way as Nelly liked to entertain. She has been on RLC most of her adult life and we have watched those moments with Paul, even the uncomfortable ones. Because of awareness of the cameras she can't be exactly who she is - no-one can except maybe Nicole and even then she did shows - but we have seen nearly all that life and you can't fake it for all those years. I am not denying that I suspect incentives may have crept in over the last year or so but it would be a bit unfair that others got them and she didn't.

As for the Barcelona girls where the incentivisation is more obvious, it is a job. It is a job for Gina and Belle and all the rest. Gina happens to be around a lot so you regularly see her when she is not a resident. Now I know you have no objection to what goes on and I mentioned Gina because she did start pointing her pussy at the camera while Belle was in B2. Gina and Belle hardly ever spoke in B2. They've attended parties together but I don't get the impression they are close. When Gina left, Angel and Belle got on a lot better and when Rosie arrived it became a different place. Belle seemed very down at the start of that second stay, not like herself. Belle loves loud music, dancing, telling stories and being happy. She as an energy and a positive outlook that is second to none. And there is certainly enough about how she acts and what she says for us to know she is a bit of an exhibitionist herself. She watches TV and paints and now she is a bit older she maybe does not party as much but she partied so hard in her early days. She was almost instantly naked in B1, a house of course under the initial influence of Ilona and Irma who I think she replaced with Polya and Stella already there. Lying on the bed naked is something she did from Day 1 and she was always flashing normally to the mirror. But actually although she did this it wasn't as she does now. However Gina and the Twins were. I do wonder if she ever asked them about this. But while Gina stayed still only changing pose every few minutes Belle is a more restless girl. Many have followed. I mentioned Blair and Avi, Rosie and Jasmin but many others I don't particular care about. But the point is that although they are doing jobs, may put on slightly false personas in shows, they were still themselves. They are all emotional and we often see that in very raw terms. You would have been very very controlled indeed to hide it 24/7 for the 3/4/6 months these girls have been on camera. They get upset, they cry, they get emotional, they have fun, we see their joy.

No criticism is intended of any girl here but they are human beings doing a job and living their life because a job is part of your life. I know full well that some people put on personas for the bosses but down the pub you see the real them and visit them at home you see the real them. They might be hiding aspects for a few hours a day, but not 24.

THIS DOES NOT MEAN I DON'T WHOLEHEARTEDLY ENDORSE YOUR SUPPORT FOR GINA. I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND THAT

27 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Listen you (or others) may well accuse me of favouritism but it seems something you well understand. I think you are smart enough to recognise that but suggesting Girl A is real and Gir B is not is not something I have a lot of time for.

Let's start with The Goddess - that's how her fans refer to her and we've collectively been around for decades and it is title she earned as the popular girl in the history of RLC not only on CC (Irma once just beat her in one poll on CC but that was when Irma was the hot news)  but I suspect with the general audience - because I cannot possibly figure why you think she is cold unless you mean she is Siberia. The Goddess is highly passionate about lots of things, animals, art, science, music. She's emotional, so emotional she has blazing rows and has often come to CC to rant.Many members have found themselves on the wrong side of her.  
She is 100% (if there were a number I could sensibly use above 100 I would) exhibitionist. It turns her on being on camera. I know you are a reasonable chap but you ought to be able to understand that. It means that she loves people to watch her. So does Nelly but not in quite the same way as Nelly liked to entertain. She has been on RLC most of her adult life and we have watched those moments with Paul, even the uncomfortable ones. Because of awareness of the cameras she can't be exactly who she is - no-one can except maybe Nicole and even then she did shows - but we have seen nearly all that life and you can't fake it for all those years. I am not denying that I suspect incentives may have crept in over the last year or so but it would be a bit unfair that others got them and she didn't.

As for the Barcelona girls where the incentivisation is more obvious, it is a job. It is a job for Gina and Belle and all the rest. Gina happens to be around a lot so you regularly see her when she is not a resident. Now I know you have no objection to what goes on and I mentioned Gina because she did start pointing her pussy at the camera while Belle was in B2. Gina and Belle hardly ever spoke in B2. They've attended parties together but I don't get the impression they are close. When Gina left, Angel and Belle got on a lot better and when Rosie arrived it became a different place. Belle seemed very down at the start of that second stay, not like herself. Belle loves loud music, dancing, telling stories and being happy. She as an energy and a positive outlook that is second to none. And there is certainly enough about how she acts and what she says for us to know she is a bit of an exhibitionist herself. She watches TV and paints and now she is a bit older she maybe does not party as much but she partied so hard in her early days. She was almost instantly naked in B2, a house of course under the initial influence of Ilona and Irma who I think she replaced with Polya and Stella already there. Lying on the bed naked is something she did from Day 1 and she was always flashing normally to the mirror. But actually although she did this it wasn't as she does now. However Gina and the Twins were. I do wonder if she ever asked them about this. But while Gina stayed still only changing pose every few minutes Belle is a more restless girl. Many have followed. I mentioned Blair and Avi, Rosie and Jasmin but many others I don't particular care about. But the point is that although they are doing jobs, may put on slightly false personas in shows, they were still themselves. They are all emotional and we often see that in very raw terms. You would have been very very controlled indeed to hide it 24/7 for the 3/4/6 months these girls have been on camera. They get upset, they cry, they get emotional, they have fun, we see their joy.

No criticism is intended of any girl here but they are human beings doing a job and living their life because a job is part of your life. I know full well that some people put on personas for the bosses but down the pub you see the real them and visit them at home you see the real them. They might be hiding aspects for a few hours a day, but not 24.

THIS DOES NOT MEAN I DON'T WHOLEHEARTEDLY ENDORSE YOUR SUPPORT FOR GINA. I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND THAT

Image result for clapping hands gifWell said BB

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1