B5 COV Belle & Nate General Topic July 2019 #3

Yet another day of no interaction from Belle with the other Barcelona girls. No visit to B4 to see Fiby or Belle or B2 to see Stella (just a 2 minute show at a party), Sofie or Naomi who she was really getting along with during her last party and none of them going to B5 either not even for a meal. I understand the latter a bit more because of Nat feeling unwell but I'm sure some would welcome a visit from her. 

3 hours ago, SierraTM said:

I am not so sure whether Leora was so much better but Gina was as real as fxxk.

She is cute & quirky, not afraid to show her emotions on cameras and have nothing to hide. She is the kind of girl you can easily grasp her personality, likes and dislikes.

Just by watching her "stand up to Serafima" when she was at B1, she earned my respect and she is a fine lovely girl.

I am not sure about that for Leora. I agree she provided alot of entertainment for you guys, she must have certainly made your monthly ransom payment to RLC worthwhile but she is too cold for me.

I've always been a big Gina fan...😍

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Close-up Belle complete with Bunny Belle. I still can't read what it says in the heart though.

I tried to read it also BB but no go on anything I tried. To bad we cannot get a message to her that we cannot read it and it needs to be a lot bigger.

• Upvote 1

Il y a 6 heures, BBsq69 a dit :

Listen you (or others) may well accuse me of favouritism but it seems something you well understand. I think you are smart enough to recognise that but suggesting Girl A is real and Gir B is not is not something I have a lot of time for.

Let's start with The Goddess - that's how her fans refer to her and we've collectively been around for decades and it is a title she earned as the most popular girl in the history of RLC not only on CC (Irma once just beat her in one poll on CC but that was when Irma was the hot news)  but I suspect with the general audience - because I cannot possibly figure why you think she is cold unless you mean she is in Siberia. The Goddess is highly passionate about lots of things, animals, art, science, music. She's emotional, so emotional she has blazing rows and has often come to CC to rant.Many members have found themselves on the wrong side of her.  
She is 100% (if there were a number I could sensibly use above 100 I would) exhibitionist. It turns her on being on camera. I know you are a reasonable chap but you ought to be able to understand that. It means that she loves people to watch her. So does Nelly but not in quite the same way as Nelly liked to entertain. She has been on RLC most of her adult life and we have watched those moments with Paul, even the uncomfortable ones. Because of awareness of the cameras she can't be exactly who she is - no-one can except maybe Nicole and even then she did shows - but we have seen nearly all that life and you can't fake it for all those years. I am not denying that I suspect incentives may have crept in over the last year or so but it would be a bit unfair that others got them and she didn't.

Listen you (or others) may well accuse me of favouritism but it seems something you well understand

Eh not really, but well that's not the point here. You are free to show favouritism to any girl you like.

because I cannot possibly figure why you think she is cold unless you mean she is in Siberia.

Nope, for me she is rather cold but that's probably just me. I watched her for awhile, though I appreciate her shows, I can't really tell anything about her beyond those shows. But just to be clear, she was certainly giving value to her audience and no one can say she was skiving like Kamila for eg.

The Goddess is highly passionate about lots of things, animals, art, science, music.

I am not sure how's you come to know about that, I don't even dare say I know that about my own missus so I can't see how you arrive at this vague conclusion. Girls change their minds often, something that they like to do today may change tomorrow, something that they think they like, they might put them aside the next day. So this is just an useless statement.

She has been on RLC most of her adult life and we have watched those moments with Paul, even the uncomfortable ones.

This I cannot refute, I had seen this couple of times myself. And indeed, Leora joined RLC when she was rather young so those who watched her that long would definitely develop all kinds of feelings and attachment for her. This is normal.

I am not denying that I suspect incentives may have crept in over the last year or so but it would be a bit unfair that others got them and she didn't.

I am not sure about this but if Leora was RLC star, she should have been paid much over the years. Probably made enough to buy herself an apartment & a car well before RLC had to cut her (& others) off.

22 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Listen you (or others) may well accuse me of favouritism but it seems something you well understand

Eh not really, but well that's not the point here. You are free to show favouritism to any girl you like.

because I cannot possibly figure why you think she is cold unless you mean she is in Siberia.

Nope, for me she is rather cold but that's probably just me. I watched her for awhile, though I appreciate her shows, I can't really tell anything about her beyond those shows. But just to be clear, she was certainly giving value to her audience and no one can say she was skiving like Kamila for eg.

The Goddess is highly passionate about lots of things, animals, art, science, music.

I am not sure how's you come to know about that, I don't even dare say I know that about my own missus so I can't see how you arrive at this vague conclusion. Girls change their minds often, something that they like to do today may change tomorrow, something that they think they like, they might put them aside the next day. So this is just an useless statement.

She has been on RLC most of her adult life and we have watched those moments with Paul, even the uncomfortable ones. You are saying 

This I cannot refute, I had seen this couple of times myself. And indeed, Leora joined RLC when she was rather young so those who watched her that long would definitely develop all kinds of feelings and attachment for her. This is normal.

I am not denying that I suspect incentives may have crept in over the last year or so but it would be a bit unfair that others got them and she didn't.

I am not sure about this but if Leora was RLC star, she should have been paid much over the years. Probably made enough to buy herself an apartment & a car well before RLC had to cut her (& others) off.

Well, well, I guess you are taking potshots at the girls who are no longer with RLC now. You are saying te Goddess is cold from what I understand. But yet you say you do not really know her. In that case how can you say she is cold. If you had been watching the Goddess as long as a lot of us here have you would understand how we know her likes and dislikes. If you do not know those things about your wife then you are not much of a husband. A good husband makes it a point to learn these things. You say the Goddess had earned enough to buy a car and an apartment. So now I presume you know how much she was making and what her bills were. Is your crystal ball that good. That is all for now until your crystal balls tell you some more.

1 hour ago, SierraTM said:

I am not sure how's you come to know about that, I don't even dare say I know that about my own missus so I can't see how you arrive at this vague conclusion

Well we do know a hell of a lot about her but I am not going to reveal all the details here. For instance in the middle of winter (and where she lives that's fucking cold) she was out with a petition all day every day for a week to send to Putin and she also worked weekends at an animal shelter. She loves learning about science quoting whole passages to Paul and has even bated after reading some well known science books. For anyone else this would be unbelievable but not her. She is a very very good artist. I've watched her paint and she is very fast reminding me of a professional artist I saw as a child on the TV. She takes internet art lessons and she loves her heavy rock music.  Obviously I have several friends on her forum who know her lot better than me and I watched her for 5 years way more than any other girl here and her relationship with Paul with them being together years before RLC is very strong and loving even if sometimes it doesn't appear that way.
As for the money I haven't heard from her recently but she said she received a flat fee - that's what I think might have changed in the last year although she is not unaware of what goes on in the rest of RLC.
BTW I assume and hope you were being flippant and do know about your missus but hey it's your relationship and I wish you well.

The fact is if you listen and understand the language you can learn a lot very quickly (*) like we did from a Fiby phone call recently. She is passionate about art as well and pretty knowledgeable. Maybe you need to listen and watch more outside the "interesting" parts but I understand if you haven't the time. I have although I have taken sabbaticals and maybe will leave permanently soon.

* Paul is a taciturn man and she had only one friend who visited normally to dance to loud music but she made many many phone calls.