B5 COV Belle & Nate General Topic July 2019 #3

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

Am I still entitled to have my own opinion here? Just curious.

Don't start that again, because if you express an opinion it can be challenged but of course you can express an opinion  

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Don't start that again, because if you express an opinion it can be challenged but of course you can express an opinion  

Challenge all you want but right now I'm too busy watching Naomi and Sara in the tub to care. 😁

10 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I saw very little of Gina and the twins, nothing of Jasmin or Rosie and nothing of Leora, whom I assume you mean by the Goddess. But regardless I still say I have never seen any that spend as much time with their legs spread and playing with their pussies.  Maybe some did but I didn't see any of that and glad I didn't.

What confuses me is what have you been watching? You don't like Barcelona full stop but you seem to keep going on about Belle rather than RLC. Surely your problem is with them. Ilona used to lie on the couch or bed occasionally scratching her pussy. Who have you like in RLC in the last couple of years?

Just now, BBsq69 said:

What confuses me is what have you been watching? You don't like Barcelona full stop but you seem to keep going on about Belle rather than RLC. Surely your problem is with them. Ilona used to lie on the couch or bed occasionally scratching her pussy. Who have you like in RLC in the last couple of years?

I have been here barely 6 months, not a couple years and I like and have liked several girls.   Mainly I like the ones who have a life outside their pussy. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

Challenge all you want but right now I'm too busy watching Naomi and Sara in the tub to care. 😁

Now I am incredibly confused because Naomi and Sofie have given more bed shows than anybody ever - way more than Belle. Every single night at 10 p.m. and they are still doing it. If Belle had another girl she could lie like that and then I suppose it would be OK? Seems like there is a lot of double standards here.

Look I really like Naomi as well and I wish Belle were around B1 but of course Belle has already done all of that..In fact her 22nd birthday was the original party of that kind. 

il y a 3 minutes, dontgetnone a dit :

I have been here barely 6 months, not a couple years and I like and have liked several girls.   Mainly I like the ones who have a life outside their pussy. 

Hey hey you might want to explain that...

You mean she can't have a life inside her pussy 😏

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Now I am incredibly confused because Naomi and Sofie have given more bed shows than anybody ever - way more than Belle. Every single night at 10 p.m. and they are still doing it. If Belle had another girl she could lie like that and then I suppose it would be OK? Seems like there is a lot of double standards here.

Look I really like Naomi as well and I wish Belle were around B1 but of course Belle has already done all of that..In fact her 22nd birthday was the original party of that kind. 

First of all that's not at all true.  Sofie and Naomi do their show a couple times a week.  Second when have you ever seen them with their legs spread wide and fingering their pussies? Sofie bates alone and I've seen Naomi bate ONCE.  Mostly all they do is carress each others butt and legs. 

Let's just put this to bed.  No need to hammer away at each other over it.  It's foolish

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Well that does explain quite a bit such as why you don't know Belle's history. But over the year even the couples girls seemed to be giving more shows and you have never experienced an era of Barcelona that wasn't all shows - although in my opinion it was just different tamer shows 5 years ago. I think the time you wanted was probably even before I started watching. Maybe if Belle had more visitors ... or one of her girl friends in a couple she would have more to do. So far we've had Sofie several times and Naomi once for shows but only Fiby actually visiting. Megan and Stella haven't even been there so what's Belle meant to do? She needs viewers like all the other girls and much as i might enjoy watching her paint I am in the minority.

8 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

First of all that's not at all true.  Sofie and Naomi do their show a couple times a week

February - April 2018 almost every night. I have the thumbnails. I could give you a complete record. As I say you have only a limited experience of them. Same show every night virtually until later they finally fucked. Jasmin and Blair, faux pussy touching and legs most definitely spread. It is just the way RLC is. Each girl has their style. You seem just to object to Belle and Belle  is more aof a natural exhibitionist

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

February - April 2018 almost every night. I have the thumbnails. I could give you a complete record. As I say you have only a limited experience of them. Same show every night virtually until later they finally fucked. Jasmin and Blair, faux pussy touching and legs most definitely spread. It is just the way RLC is. Each girl has their style. You seem just to object to Belle. 

I can't very well object to who and what I haven't seen.  What do you mean about Sofie and Naomi finally fucked.  What did I miss? 

Just now, dontgetnone said:

I can't very well object to who and what I haven't seen.  What do you mean about Sofie and Naomi finally fucked.  What did I miss? 

Yes, it's a long time since I've seen it but if I remember correctly Sofie went down on Naomi and there has been plenty of fingering between the 2. It may have happened more than once but certainly they have fingered each other occasionally. It was a surprise to all the viewers. Ironically Sofie used to get criticised for not showing her pussy much.