B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #5

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

here we are, tonight, you can see the thing that will change the meaning of these apartments, Rocco and Nate have arrived now the Damira stallion is missing and we will see the famous little train

it will be fun to see if one of the boys play the caboose and bring up the rear 😏

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

You dont like when they have party ? Or because there are guys ?

If they keep it just to themselves I could care less.  Parties are fine as long as nobody gets hurt, physically or emotionally. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

I already predict an orgy in Megan's room tonite ... Megan, Belle and their bf will entertain us ... And maybe Damira as well Will join ...

I hope for your entertainment that's exactly what happens. I don't care, I don't have to watch it.  I just hope they leave the other girls out of it.

2 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

BTW, Anabella and Debby are fun to watch ... wouldn't be surprised at all if these two get in an awesome girl-girl fun night in Anabella's room

That's what I'm hoping for.  Maybe even Fiby if/when she gets home.  She's starting to intrigue me.  First the tub party with Megan and Debby and then the visit to Belle earlier today. 

House went MN for some time..check..Two dudes with girls in the house..check..arranged incoming show prepared..check..lots of lag and stoped stream conection during arranged show..hell yes.Sweet real life in cams hehe.

6 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I hope for your entertainment that's exactly what happens. I don't care, I don't have to watch it.  I just hope they leave the other girls out of it.

Not that I want it ( I prefer when there are no boys ) ... but I'm almost sure if will happen... 

1 minute ago, menouscope2015 said:

Not that I want it ( I prefer when there are no boys ) ... but I'm almost sure if will happen... 

That's my personal preference as well but it's not all about you or me and what we want.  There are others here who want to see the couples so let them see the couples.