B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #5

14 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

If you want an indication of how two guys in the apartment can influence how the other girls act, just look at Anabella right now. :dodgy:

When was the last time she ever wore that many pieces of clothing. ☹️

Debby and Annabella are getting the hell out of the House on the Hill, this is not going good for the voyeurs so far with to much progesterone in the all girls vacation apartments. I suppose it was bound to happen though. "The Jackhammer Rocco the Rammer" likes to show off his dick to the other girls so maybe some will happen later but I seriously doubt it.

Just now, DMcKenzie said:

Well you won't be hanging with Debby or Anabella either.  They are headed out. :dodgy:

I guess I'd rather they left B4 than get involved with what's going to happen tonight.  It shows common sense.  I can spend the time catching up on replay of all that happened last night.  Sofie/Naomi, Anabella/Damira and Debby/Megan?Fibi and I might have even missed something.  I was rather busy last night.☺️

indeed, even better, if they invite Nate, they could do a little train, Nate first, the new boy in the middle and Rocco behind, would really be a novelty

8 minutes ago, Sergio said:

now that Rocco has arrived, the cock lovers will be happy, the only novelty at this point is if the two guys fuck each other

An advantage all should recognize. They speak English now.