Alan & Serena (2019) Part #2

1 hour ago, snag said:

no condom..sad (

22 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yeah. They should be more careful. May the force be with you Nina ❤️😁

You mentioned about the new Star Wars episode that is coming out but I see that they have started The Mandalorian TV series, any thoughts? 

34 minutes ago, Just In said:

You mentioned about the new Star Wars episode that is coming out but I see that they have started The Mandalorian TV series, any thoughts? 

Here in Germany we have to wait til January til it starts here. Disney is soooo fucked up. 🤦‍♀️

20 hours ago, mickae17 said:

I'm going to play to make money: p

spacer.png

20 hours ago, mickae17 said:

I'm going to play to make money: p

spacer.png

I have no words to express how much I awaited this "return" and how confused I am too ...
I hope this represents the (finally) resumption of empathy between these two ... both need and deserve this. Mostly Alan.
Again Alan / Serena surprise me.
And the project too.😉

The blue onesies met .... hehehe😁

I'd been watching for a year now and lost my mind when i saw they hooked up AFTER I closed out of the site. I didn't know they even had a past, they seemed to not really care about each other, how they're usually not in the apartment at the same time, and argue quite often. But seeing how playful Alan was being with her that day I guess something changed. 

Also, when Red suddenly showed up, I was so surprised and excited. They had GREAT chemistry and hope she returns again. 

But I do wish he would use a condom more often.

1 hour ago, Magdlina said:

I'd been watching for a year now and lost my mind when i saw they hooked up AFTER I closed out of the site. I didn't know they even had a past, they seemed to not really care about each other, how they're usually not in the apartment at the same time, and argue quite often. But seeing how playful Alan was being with her that day I guess something changed. 

Also, when Red suddenly showed up, I was so surprised and excited. They had GREAT chemistry and hope she returns again. 

But I do wish he would use a condom more often.

They probably read the last 3 pages of this thread where we were talking their lack of chemistry and simply did it to please us. 

It's no coincident that they decided to fuck just as we started discussing why they stopped fucking.

• Like 1