Alan & Serena (2019) Part #2

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Exactly. I would have thought these two would have hooked up, but I'm so glad that they did. I like Red about as much as I like Edda. And I'm glad she's down to come around for visits.

Edda is out of the game. She will be a mum soon.

39 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

He receives visits is a surprise.. Being Red not really a big surprise.. with edda "busy" not manny that belong to george was missing her "interaction" with the "protege" 😂

28 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Exactly. I would have thought these two would have hooked up, but I'm so glad that they did. I like Red about as much as I like Edda. And I'm glad she's down to come around for visits.

26 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

My point is that Alan is selective and he has so many opportunities and he turned many girls down. I mean he has Serena readily available, the sleep in the same place.

Among many options, Alan picked Red is a bit of surprised. I do not see Red very selective.

I personally see Edda and Red completely different type.  For the  charisma, body and look, I give Edda 80/100 and Red 40/100. 

59 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

That is very well understood by her hardcore fans including myself. 

We will continue referencing to her when we need to explain some behaviors based on past interactions. 

It's a good surprise to see Alan with Red but for me it's just for the hope of seeing the beautiful Romina again! I miss her so much! I'd like to see Alan with Romina, although I'd rather see her with someone other than Alan or Herman...

11 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

It is so awesome to see Red again. I hope she comes by more often. Her and Alan seem to get along surprisingly well.

Red had always been friendly and affectionate to Alan before. And to Nina as well.
I am surprised and equally happy that this has evolved to the next level.
And it only reinforces what I note here insistently that Alan today is no longer Alan before.😎

The had morning sex while Serena was sleeping in BR.

I really don't get such sudden chemistry between the two. I can't remember Alan pay any special attention to Red before.

Every ~4 month, this place surprises the shit out of everyone. I think that is how it survives. Couples with repetitive daily sex routine would not survive for long. I hope Ilka can make it for one more month so we see more of her sister.

9 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes the whole movie broke with a lot of the "laws" we know from the other Star Wars movies.

My expectations: At best Luke awakes totally drunk with an Ewok in his arm after the celebrations at the end of episode 6 and realizes he only dreamt episodes 7 and 8 😂

For real now: I wish they will dare to bring in some new things without losing the original spirit of Star Wars. Please not a remake of the "Return of Jedi" 😁

My expectations for this "final" epic are high. Let us remember that Carrier Fisher was already dead in Last Jedis and Han in Awakening of Force.
The title of the film already leaves much to mirror in new and "future" horizons. Still unexplored.

Ray and Ezra have already proven capabilities in this. Or Ahsoka later.
Just wait for what this "mickey" sorcerer apprentice will get out of his magic hat

• Haha 1

il y a 40 minutes, thedbear a dit :

My expectations for this "final" epic are high. Let us remember that Carrier Fisher was already dead in Last Jedis and Han in Awakening of Force.
The title of the film already leaves much to mirror in new and "future" horizons. Still unexplored.

Ray and Ezra have already proven capabilities in this. Or Ahsoka later.
Just wait for what this "mickey" sorcerer apprentice will get out of his magic hat

My main problems with it is it’s lack of humour. The original series didn’t shy away from adult style of jokes  but the new age gender fluid all encompassing non threatening all inclusive bullshit is a big turn off. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Alley barber said:

My main problems with it is it’s lack of humour. The original series didn’t shy away from adult style of jokes  but the new age gender fluid all encompassing non threatening all inclusive bullshit is a big turn off. 

First ... I watched all 6 previous films in their movie premieres ... so consider the dates of breaks between the two trilogies and the realities of your daily life ...
Also noting that Star Wars was my first in a movie theater.So yes, it has a lot to do with my personal history🙄

I also followed the comics and later books that today carry a "legends" seal (in my view a big and fatal mistake, as they were recognized and authorized by Lucas).

In my view, as I mentioned earlier, General Organa's "real death" ☠️broke the line for this final phase, perhaps even further exploring the fraternal affinity between the Skaywalker brothers.👍

When the comic line is observed, I give a discount to the fact that we have a divergence of direction (and orientation) in the middle of the project. What has not happened before.🤨

Like I said, my expectations are high to see how JJ will meet the challenge of closing and "answering" all the open questions in the previous 11 films (I'm including Ewoks, Rogue One and inevitably, Han Solo).
Can you imagine a bigger challenge?
Noting that the title of the movie is The Rise of Skywalker, which in itself leaves much to speculate.