Alan & Serena (2019) Part #2

15 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes the whole movie broke with a lot of the "laws" we know from the other Star Wars movies.

My expectations: At best Luke awakes totally drunk with an Ewok in his arm after the celebrations at the end of episode 6 and realizes he only dreamt episodes 7 and 8 😂

For real now: I wish they will dare to bring in some new things without losing the original spirit of Star Wars. Please not a remake of the "Return of Jedi" 😁

Take a closer look at the trailers and teasers, my friend.
What awaits us in about 30 days is not a remake of Return of Jedi but an anabolic version of Revenge of the Sith.com the differential that this time the resistance does not move on the run.😉

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Alley barber said:

My main problems with it is it’s lack of humour. The original series didn’t shy away from adult style of jokes  but the new age gender fluid all encompassing non threatening all inclusive bullshit is a big turn off. 

Yes fully agree. 👍

11 hours ago, Alley barber said:

My main problems with it is it’s lack of humour. The original series didn’t shy away from adult style of jokes  but the new age gender fluid all encompassing non threatening all inclusive bullshit is a big turn off. 

Well you mustn't upset the sensitive young souls out there these days 😂 Rather sad to see how this pc world is now so influencing things these days. 🤒

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Star Wars was the very first movie I ever saw. I was 4 years old and my step father woke me up to take me because he didn’t want to go by himself lmao. I was mesmerised and infatuated with sci-fi ever since. While I love how the new movies have excellent special effects. They are making them too serious. 
Where is the fun!!!!

• Like 1

The Apartment is now back to 'sleepy hollow' again but I look forward to the next 'earthquake,' maybe Alan with Romina or Louise or even Edda (if they are quick). I just hope we don't have to wait another 4 months or so to find out. 

2 hours ago, squish said:

The Apartment is now back to 'sleepy hollow' again but I look forward to the next 'earthquake,' maybe Alan with Romina or Louise or even Edda (if they are quick). I just hope we don't have to wait another 4 months or so to find out. 

Something tells me Alan has a talent to find our threshold, and he gives us minimum to keep the apartment going. He is not ambitious like Ray and and works as minimal to keep the lights on and play that video game.  

When I think about it, while Serena sleeps naked in the BR, Alan masterbates a few times a week, and has sex 3-5 times in a row once he find a sex partner. At the same time he does not get close to Serena. Serena is quite sexy and Alan's refusal tells me that his balls does not controls his brain. He plans and acts quite strategically.

59 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Something tells me Alan has a talent to find our threshold, and he gives us minimum to keep the apartment going. He is not ambitious like Ray and and works as minimal to keep the lights on and play that video game.  

When I think about it, while Serena sleeps naked in the BR, Alan masterbates a few times a week, and has sex 3-5 times in a row once he find a sex partner. At the same time he does not get close to Serena. Serena is quite sexy and Alan's refusal tells me that his balls does not controls his brain. He plans and acts quite strategically.

But why? Can't understand what made him all of a sudden stop having sex with Serena.

23 minutes ago, Attalawrence said:

But why? Can't understand what made him all of a sudden stop having sex with Serena.

My guess is that he needs to share profit when he has sex with Serena. Right now, Serena should be a just a guest. If they start to have sex, Serena should get income. Alan is quite clever and strategic when it comes to this matter.

22 minutes ago, zoifan said:

My guess is that he needs to share profit when he has sex with Serena. Right now, Serena should be a just a guest. If they start to have sex, Serena should get income. Alan is quite clever and strategic when it comes to this matter.

Don't know how they share the income.. but having the name added she is an official VH tenant and that change things.. Different (as example) on what derek is actually

Is it so difficult to guess/think that one of them (or both) just don't want it?? :biggrin: Probably only will repeat when Serena leaves again as tenant and then she can be sent to the place to have many rounds of sex with him 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Is it so difficult to guess/think that one of them (or both) just don't want it?? :biggrin:

I clearly noticed Serena wanted to flirt and kiss Alan, but Alan turned his face with a reluctant gesture. I personally believe It is Alan  who don't want to get close to Serena. 

Adding the name "Serena" to the an apartment could be a marketing strategy. What is the point of having a place with a male name labeled on it?

The bottom line is that I can't think of any other explanation of having two sexually open minded, good looking, well endowed young male and female individuals live in a place, starve for sex and do not touch each other. Doesn't happen very often unless there is money involved :cool: 

• Like 1