Monsoon & Marley, Zahia (2019) Part#1

Just now, zoifan said:

Something tells me we will see more of Zahia hopefully soon.

I do not share your optimism here. I think she is just a girl who lives there and participated once accidently in a threesome. She is not suitable as participant as Monsoon is not too

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, bluewinner said:

They just left again. nowhere to be found in the apartment.

They probably were still in the apartment, they are usually in the little room in the bedroom so you can't see them.

4 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

I do not share your optimism here. I think she is just a girl who lives there and participated once accidently in a threesome. She is not suitable as participant as Monsoon is not too

When I think about it, it is hard to be certain about some specific type of participants.

Remember Linda has such disastrous start and after a month she found a guy and she blow everyone mind? 

Quite opposite is this people, we saw what they did in Lisa place, but when they started , they it turned to something like this.

So I don't know. I am just fantasizing and being wishful...

All I know is they are open, motivated and trying hard with their very limited experience in this line of work. 

4 minutes ago, zoifan said:

When I think about it, it is hard to be certain about some specific type of participants.

Remember Linda has such disastrous start and after a month she found a guy and she blow everyone mind? 

Quite opposite is this people, we saw what they did in Lisa place, but when they started , they it turned to something like this.

So I don't know. I am just fantasizing and being wishful...

All I know is they are open, motivated and trying hard with their very limited experience in this line of work. 

I think Linda situation was totally different because someone tried to create a fake lesbian couple for the views. She always show what she was capable to do.

7 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

this is what  happens when people ask for apartment for everybody who had one successful episode in vhtv; big disappointment 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, bluewinner said:

They just left again. nowhere to be found in the apartment.

I'm sure there is either a room/area off cam.When you look at the hall cam if the door facing you is open there appears to be a space beyond.It's not clear but Monsoon went in to something.All a bit vague I know.The three of them can vanish off cam and then suddenly reappear.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

I'm sure there is either a room/area off cam.When you look at the hall cam if the door facing you is open there appears to be a space beyond.It's not clear but Monsoon went in to something.All a bit vague I know.The three of them can vanish off cam and then suddenly reappear.

Funny thing is wehn they vanish nobody really will miss them. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Just In said:

They probably were still in the apartment, they are usually in the little room in the bedroom so you can't see them.

Hi Just,Have a look on the timeline 2.08 hall cam and tell me what you think.That's the door I saw Monsoon going through but couldn't find her on any other cam.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Funny thing is wehn they vanish nobody really will miss them. 

Ok take your point but as far as activity is concerned are they more or less active than Alan/Serena Apt.As you well know days of nothing at all is the norm for that place.Unlike you I am willing to give them a little more time yet.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Ok take your point but as far as activity is concerned are they more or less active than Alan/Serena Apt.As you well know days of nothing at all is the norm for that place.Unlike you I am willing to give them a little more time yet.

Yeah Alan Serena place is dead too until Giselle visits one or two times a month...

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Hi Just,Have a look on the timeline 2.08 hall cam and tell me what you think.That's the door I saw Monsoon going through but couldn't find her on any other cam.

I say you are right. Most likely it's the toilet or somekind of spare room. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

4 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

I say you are right. Most likely it's the toilet or somekind of spare room. 

The toilet is right next to the bathroom. You can see in Cam 9 when they go in and out and hear noises from the room. There was a lot of coughing yesterday and marley came back completely stoned. After that, the penetration surprisingly lasted longer than one and a half minutes. Makes sure sense that the room has no kamara.

• Like 1