Monsoon & Marley, Zahia (2019) Part#1

I can't really make out what is going on in this apartment. From what I have seen Zahia has no interest in Marley, and Marley&Monsoon perform an occasional quickie here and there. but nothing is really happening that's worth watching. I think, Lisa&Grant need to support them and guide them so they can find their way. having some parties and introducing them to other participants might help. as far as I have seen they have been left to their own devices. 🤔

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

having some parties and introducing them to other participants might help.

As far as I'm concerned, this should be a staple with all new tenants, but that's kinda impossible right now when Lisa herself doesn't even visit other participants/tenants. I was hoping that at the very least when Lisa and Grant came back they would be more social in that regard but they fell back into their same trope of staying to themselves.

Having said all of that, I really miss Juliet. One of the best girls VH has ever had.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

As far as I'm concerned, this should be a staple with all new tenants, but that's kinda impossible right now when Lisa herself doesn't even visit other participants/tenants. I was hoping that at the very least when Lisa and Grant came back they would be more social in that regard but they fell back into their same trope of staying to themselves.

Having said all of that, I really miss Juliet. One of the best girls VH has ever had.

Totally agree with you. 

Juliet was awesome, but towards the end her apartment lost its attraction, there were whole bunch of people coming and going, and most of the time all they did was watching TV and playing video game.

I hope Juliet can at least come and visit sometime.  

To me it seems that the is issue is Marley is not motivated. He is not into the girls. I don't thnk there is any commitment between Marley and Moonson. Marley  had vaginal sex with Zahia and the other super guy fucked the shit out of Moonson while Marley was watching. 

Considering that the girls showed nice preformance and flexibility when they have a capable guy available,  I only see two outcome here:

1-  Marley is replaced with or another guy joins this place - like what happened in Lisa's.

2-This apartment will incur cost until it must be closed.

The #2 will take long since Lisa is patient and nice with her people. 

I just feel bad for Lisa. This type of turn around wold cost and all of her places are going down. 

5 minutes ago, zoifan said:

To me it seems that the is issue is Marley is not motivated. He is not into the girls. I don't thnk there is any commitment between Marley and Moonson. Marley  had vaginal sex with Zahia and the other super guy fucked the shit out of Moonson while Marley was watching. 

Considering that the girls showed nice preformance and flexibility when they have a capable guy available,  I only see two outcome here:

1-  Moonson is replaced with or another guy joins this place - like what happened in Lisa's.

2-This apartment will incur cost until it must be closed.

The #2 will take long since Lisa is patient and nice with her people. 

I just feel bad for Lisa. This type of turn around wold cost and all of her places are going down. 

Don't you mean, Marley is replaced in #1?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Yes. She is now working in another country. She was extremely photogenic and perfectly proportioned. She was also careless. Got thrown out of a sumptuous Zac flat for making too much noise. Unconnected but for some reason @groomy has yet to explain, the nickname for VH is 'Juliet.'

20 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Don't you mean, Marley is replaced in #1?

Yes, I meant to say Marley.

I know females with name Marley and that confuses me when I am referring to these tenants.

20 minutes ago, squish said:

The low energy levels of these 2 girls will prove to be their downfall. Reminds me of Charlee & Liss.

The energy needs to come form a male participant. That is what is lacking here. 

• Like 1