Monsoon & Marley, Zahia (2019) Part#1

9 minutes ago, groomy said:

Other guy, on the contrary, is good in sex, but he fuck only his GF (although Lisa they have 3-some and exchange girls/guys).

Another example of people doing everything they can just to get an apartment then not doing much once they actually get it.

I think Marley should pay a visit to Anica and Joel's place for a weekend.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, born1950 said:

what should the quick splash at anica & joel?

Marley is the guy, btw Bob would turn in the grave.

My mistake. I thought Marley was the girl. Monsoon should pay a visit to them. Joel could give her the same treatment he gave Nadia on Friday.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

My mistake. I thought Marley was the girl. Monsoon should pay a visit to them. Joel could give her the same treatment he gave Nadia on Friday.

Yes, I think that would do her good, I have the impression her mood is getting worse.

2 hours ago, born1950 said:

Yes, I think that would do her good, I have the impression her mood is getting worse.

Monsoon is in no way such crazy like some of you think. She got lucky she had a threesome experience once at Lisa place but that's about it. For me wrong decision giving them a place.

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Monsoon is in no way such crazy like some of you think. She got lucky she had a threesome experience once at Lisa place but that's about it. For me wrong decision giving them a place.

Yeah no kidding. This was my thought when I made this comment earlier: basically another Leah.

3 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Another example of people doing everything they can just to get an apartment then not doing much once they actually get it.

I was just saying that I would like to see Monsoon and Joel. I know that it's never going to happen.

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

Yeah no kidding. This was my thought when I made this comment earlier: basically another Leah.

I agree. I liked Leah. But saying the truth she was not very suitable. 

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

I was just saying that I would like to see Monsoon and Joel. I know that it's never going to happen.

I'd rather see Zahia and Joel.