Monsoon & Marley, Zahia (2019) Part#1

8 minutes ago, spielo said:

Long preparation for a 3-some?

Possible but I wouldn't hold your breath. They were doing the same thing on Friday night and they eventually just went to sleep. I don't think this guy would fuck her any better than Monsoon unfortunately.

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

Possible but I wouldn't hold your breath. They were doing the same thing on Friday night and they eventually just went to sleep. I don't think this guy would fuck her any better than Monsoon unfortunately.

Together maybe 7 minutes... But some minutes ago it was funny, the girl (Monsoon?) noticed some moisture and changed the panties quickly....

wow, they smoke like a chimney non-stop. I wish someone educates them what it does to them. They are such young and happy people. I wish it stay hat way when they grow old. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, broxman said:

There is nothing uglier that tattoos on the face, its bad enough when a guy has them, but a female 🤮

No problem with the tattoo.

Bonnie, for example, is much more tattoos and she high-ranking actress even after returning + AVN Best Performer of Year (Oscar Best Artist of the Year).

Bo0-Ti-QVIIAEx-W8t.jpg

Bo0-Tm-H7-IIAAUCHC.jpg

Marley or Zahia - have good body and many tattoos. It's good. No one would like to have 40 apartments with Leonie clones. 

The main problem this house is the no interesting movement. They epic started in Lisa apt. But in their apartment, they are not doing anything. Routine sex. Watching TV. Routine meetings.

BF this girl is quite inactive in sex and her great potential (she is big by the days in Lisa) = is just hidden.

Other guy, on the contrary, is good in sex, but he fuck only his GF (although Lisa they have 3-some and exchange girls/guys).

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, groomy said:

No problem with the tattoo.

Bonnie, for example, is much more tattoos and she high-ranking actress even after returning + AVN Best Performer of Year (Oscar Best Artist of the Year).

Bo0-Ti-QVIIAEx-W8t.jpg

Bo0-Tm-H7-IIAAUCHC.jpg

Marley or Zahia - have good body and many tattoos. It's good. No one would like to have 40 apartments with Leonie clones. 

The main problem this house is the no interesting movement. They epic started in Lisa apt. But in their apartment, they are not doing anything. Routine sex. Watching TV. Routine meetings.

BF this girl is quite inactive in sex and her great potential (she is big by the days in Lisa) = is just hidden.

Other guy, on the contrary, is good in sex, but he fuck only his GF (although Lisa they have 3-some and exchange girls/guys).

I agree this place is just boring