Asia & Hakeem (& other Women) General Chat Topic 2019 #7

2 hours ago, makkimakki said:

I sat up watching this appartment all day, Asia really has nothing to do during a day....

That's sounds so so fishy....new user and what house you watch is this and all day..you sound like the no proud,dignity woman(Asia) or "bastard" Hakeem...

9 hours ago, ze81 said:

That's sounds so so fishy....new user and what house you watch is this and all day..you sound like the no proud,dignity woman(Asia) or "bastard" Hakeem...

Im not a new user, email got hacked and it keeps getting hacked so had to make a new account.

2 minutes ago, makkimakki said:

Im not a new user, email got hacked and it keeps getting hacked so had to make a new account.

My bad then.Not sure why you would enjoy a fake couple like this two but well there are tastes for everything😅.

Asia reminds me of the girl in this apartment some time ago, Julie.  They both looked spaced out but Julie had some great bates on the sofa.  She wasn't good at sex unless she was bating.  She even sucked her juices off the dildo like Leora does.  I wouldn't mind if she came back for a short visit.

House in MN,Hope is to reopen with a true couple.We only have four normal couples houses,because this one doesn't count..we only have THREE couples houses.If rlc can't have many couple houses at LEAST use the few ones good way.

9 minutes ago, ze81 said:

House in MN,Hope is to reopen with a true couple.We only have four normal couples houses,because this one doesn't count..we only have THREE couples houses.If rlc can't have many couple houses at LEAST use the few ones good way.

They're likely instructing Hakeem who he's fucking next.   :biggrin:

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

26 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

They're likely instructing Hakeem who he's fucking next.   :biggrin:

Hehe,well then the instructions given aren't any good,what a lazy foker he is🤣.They need to do what is right..a nice true couple with the girl having large tits and pointy nipples.

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, peking said:

if she does I wonder if that would end the boycott of this apt.

Does her bate ends the fact they are a fake couple,that she have no selfrespect,a shame to all strong,with dignity womans,that he is a big jer&,there is no boycott..users just don't like to be taken,treated as fools and idiots..and that's exactly what this fake couple and rlc is doing with us.In any other cam site(that have some kind,any respect towards users)this two would had been gone long ago,but things are like they are,they have "all" the atention they deserve..None would be to much.

• Like 1

On 12/13/2019 at 10:46 AM, ze81 said:

Does her bate ends the fact they are a fake couple,that she have no selfrespect,a shame to all strong,with dignity womans,that he is a big jer&,there is no boycott..users just don't like to be taken,treated as fools and idiots..and that's exactly what this fake couple and rlc is doing with us.In any other cam site(that have some kind,any respect towards users)this two would had been gone long ago,but things are like they are,they have "all" the atention they deserve..None would be to much.

I'm not interested if they are fake or not

I'm not interested what peoples opinions are of them

I would be over the top/very interested in seeing her bate

sadly, I would have to wait until or if such a lovely sight ever made some other website