Asia & Hakeem (& other Women) General Chat Topic 2019 #7

I don't know, on the one hand I'm not a fan of what he does in Asia, because Asia seems to me to be a nice girl (maybe even too nice), and on the other hand, I find her conquests interesting and it's pretty cool to be able to see that in the apartment
From the beginning, Asia and Hakeem have a strange relationship, they are more like two roommates who fuck together from time to time than a real couple even if I think that Asia is more in the idea of the couple than Hakeem if we look her behavior with him
He has a sacred power this Hakeem on women, suddenly they all hang around his neck ^^
Sexually, he does with these girls what he cannot do with Asia

• Like 1

It is hard for me to believe that Hakeem has enough charm to naturally lock all those girls to have sex with him. Those girls must be in desperate need for sex and they have found out that Hakeem will fuck anybody who asks. Or maybe he is also a free lance gigolo, and some girls pay him for sex (but I don´t know, usually only older women need gigolos). Very strange. And Hakeem does not wear condom when the girls give her oral sex - with a guy who has sex with many random girls, every new girl should require for condom to ensure that she is safe.

• Like 1

• happyone changed the title to Asia & Hakeem (& other Women) General Chat Topic 2019 #7
6 hours ago, adamneve said:

i have to agree, but if he is being offered will he turn it down?,,it appears no..

It's not a case of 'if he's being offered'...He's the one on the prowl...He's a shit!
I would love to know the real truth behind this apt...😕

5 hours ago, moos54 said:

I don't know, on the one hand I'm not a fan of what he does in Asia, because Asia seems to me to be a nice girl (maybe even too nice), and on the other hand, I find her conquests interesting and it's pretty cool to be able to see that in the apartment
From the beginning, Asia and Hakeem have a strange relationship, they are more like two roommates who fuck together from time to time than a real couple even if I think that Asia is more in the idea of the couple than Hakeem if we look her behavior with him
He has a sacred power this Hakeem on women, suddenly they all hang around his neck ^^
Sexually, he does with these girls what he cannot do with Asia

These are just my thoughts guys...but, other than us not witnessing money changing hands, Hakeem is acting very much like a gigilo...There is barely any intimacy with any of these girls, as far as I've witnessed...and we've now seen 8 or 9...Even if these are casual hook ups, that some going!!...To tell you the truth, I don't watch this place much now, but is he still wearing condom with Asia, but not with the other girls..? Now that IS weird...:huh:

2 hours ago, Calle said:

It is hard for me to believe that Hakeem has enough charm to naturally lock all those girls to have sex with him. Those girls must be in desperate need for sex and they have found out that Hakeem will fuck anybody who asks. Or maybe he is also a free lance gigolo, and some girls pay him for sex (but I don´t know, usually only older women need gigolos). Very strange. And Hakeem does not wear condom when the girls give her oral sex - with a guy who has sex with many random girls, every new girl should require for condom to ensure that she is safe.

Just read this after I posted mine...😉

4 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

These are just my thoughts guys...but, other than us not witnessing money changing hands, Hakeem is acting very much like a gigilo...There is barely any intimacy with any of these girls, as far as I've witnessed...and we've now seen 8 or 9...Even if these are casual hook ups, that some going!!...To tell you the truth, I don't watch this place much now, but is he still wearing condom with Asia, but not with the other girls..? Now that IS weird...:huh:

this is the problem when we do not watch the actions live and we allow comments to be made via the comments of others, we take the information of some as an absolute truth while certain information is distorted

to restore the truth, of course he uses condoms, besides he always plans to use condoms near the sofa, but this time he ran into the bedroom to get them

we are in the 21st century and often seeing him on his phone before receiving a girl, i would say more that he is on tinder than he is a gigolo