Sofi & Kirill (2019) Part #1

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

You're probably right, it would be much better for them if they could be saved from this wretched life and instead were just street prostitutes, drug addicts, and criminals. Yeah! I'm sure that they would love to live your perfect world where everything is just so perfect. Guess what! They don't, and you know nothing about why they are doing what they do.   

Well not so much difference. Kirill is the pimp there and the girls are his prostitutes. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

And you don't know a goddamned thing about why those people are there. Things can always be worse and sometimes people have to have do awful things to survive. Oh the horror of pimps and prostitutes! Then share that unsettling feeling about this horrid evil with your Father VHTV. Find them guilty of the atrocities that they profit from and demand that they cast them out into the hell that awaits them. Don't waste your time on me!

I don't give a f*ck why they are here but I am happy when they finally leave 😁

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

The one who says he doesn’t judge people that he doesn’t know. Go plead to your best friend James and call him a pimp of a pimp. You don’t know anything about these people. Where’s your evidence that he is forcing these people to work for him? 

For Kirill I make an exception for judging 😁

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

You make an exception as needed based on who is willing to be friends with you. That’s the dividing line between good and bad tenants. The ones in the middle just get ignored. Unless of course it’s something that is of interest to the Father. In that case, it gets your full support. 

Look, if you think Kirill is a pimp, who is abusing women and forcing people to work for him, be a man and take the issue to your boss or call the police. 

Not sure what my boss could help here? 🙄

About the other things discussion over. It just bores me. You love to hear you talk about the same things over and over again. 

I just don't get it what is the point of that blonde girl in this house (the Kirill's slave/elyn/kristyn) whatever her name is, she does nothing at all, just stands there and when she does something it's always with kirill like she is some sort of his muse or what ? 

4 hours ago, Amy3 said:

You say the exact same things over and over again too. 

Your boss, James, take your issue up with him if you think Kirill is abusing people. How does it feel to be friends with a man who pays another man to be a pimp and abuser. Take it up with the one who matters. And if it really matters to you and James won’t listen to you, then be a man and cut your ties and stop taking the benefits that an abuser is helping fund for you. 

??? Absolutely nothing of it makes any sense to me. Even after reading it more often. I think we should leave it be.