Sofi & Kirill (2019) Part #1

7 hours ago, letsdothis said:

And therein lies the answer. The viewing audience on CB is MUCH larger
and MUCH more diverse than the VHTV audience. VH cultivated a more
heterosexual audience because of what was originally offered on their
site, namely straight couples and lesbians.

I know of no one, here, who is against gay men. I can't recall anyone ever
bashing gay men on this site. They just didn't watch the gay apts because
most of us, I believe, don't come to VH to watch gay men. Consequently,
when VH opened a couple of gay apts, the majority of the viewers didn't
watch them and they didn't get enough views to warrant keeping them
open. We're not against gay men, we simply prefer to watch straight  
and/or lesbian sex. Exactly like you prefer, it would seem, to watch gay
and bisexual men.

Just because we'd rather watch straight or lesbian sex doesn't mean we
are gay bashers or even dislike or are against gay men. I think to be users
of this site, we have to have an open mind to start with. After all, we call
ourselves perverts, which derives from the word perverse, which means
to deviate from what is understood to be normal. So, no haters of gay
men, here, just people with different preferences from what you have.

Impressive comment. Can't agree more here 👍👍

• Like 3

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Here's an idea, let the guy have his fun! How about this! As an equal to you all, a members posts that are original from the posters gut, even if a broken record, are still better and more interesting to read then the generic, whiney ass, and also repetitive posts wishing he would shut the fuck up. Cause that's basically what you guys are saying to him. Oh sure, one can blind themselves, seal themselves in a bubble, create a sanctuary, and build a wall around themselves because they just can't handle even idea of hearing it, but seriously, how weak minded is that? Thank goodness the real world doesn't work that way. Fuck safe zones!

Oh shit, what have I done? Maybe complaining about people complaining is actually worse then the people complaining about the original complainer. Fuck!! Ok, on second thought, please ignore what I said above and pretend that I ignored the other comments and didn't post anything at all.

Where's me glass of wine? 🍷🙂🙃🙂😉

My post wasn't meant to whine about what the guy want's and more about making statements that aren't completely true as I see it, also he keeps insisting that VHTV are bad for not producing gay content without any evidence to back up his claim. VH have said that it isn't financially viable for to host a gay apartment as it has failed more than once, I think that if their were true appetite for a gay apartment then their would be a higher out cry with statistics to back it up but it seems to me that from VH's past experience it isn't there, if I am wrong then fine but in the first instance if their is this big out cry for a gay apartment then have the masses send in a individual ticket to VH support.

Also I have to believe that it isn't as easy to find gay men who are willing to share themselves on a voyeur site full time, the last 2 full gay apartments didn't last long at all Freddy was 2 months and Chad & Todd 4 months not to mention Dilan who shared with Milena didn't even last 2 weeks. Now I will hold up my hands here and say that without any evidence I would think that it is difficult to fill a niche market within a niche market but as I say I have no clue on this and it is a wild guess.

This isn't to put anyone down or to shut them up it is just if their is evidence to prove the point then show it but telling us what happens on CB isn't exactly evidence because the counter argument to that is the same crew of Sofi and Kirill don't even make the same amount of money from VH as they do from CB, thus it doesn't mean anything in the world of VH any sex act which gets (x) amount of coins which happens on CB.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Why is everyone writing bloody novels today wow it's a job reading then all 😁😁

Keeping you on your toes.😝

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Trouble is by the time I reach the end I've forgotten what was said at the start 😁😁

All I can say is at least thanks for wasting your time reading my dribble.🤪

• Like 2

And here they are the straight guys trying to defend their view options... I think the issue there is that every time anything bi or gay happens in this site, some of the viewers-not all-, are complaining about it. And when you ask VoyeurHouseTV about the possibility of a bi/gay room as you have some evidence that it will possibly succeed, they come to your posts and complain more to secure their viewing. One comment I made about Kirill sucking dick and look how many negative responds I got. You should enjoy what you see as you get the 99% percent of the actions and let us enjoy the 1% and demand more. This forum has so many negative people and they trust whatever VHTV says because it is beneficial for them. Thank you all for the support guys. I really appreciate it.

9 hours ago, letsdothis said:

And therein lies the answer. The viewing audience on CB is MUCH larger
and MUCH more diverse than the VHTV audience. VH cultivated a more
heterosexual audience because of what was originally offered on their
site, namely straight couples and lesbians.

I know of no one, here, who is against gay men. I can't recall anyone ever
bashing gay men on this site. They just didn't watch the gay apts because
most of us, I believe, don't come to VH to watch gay men. Consequently,
when VH opened a couple of gay apts, the majority of the viewers didn't
watch them and they didn't get enough views to warrant keeping them
open. We're not against gay men, we simply prefer to watch straight  
and/or lesbian sex. Exactly like you prefer, it would seem, to watch gay
and bisexual men.

Just because we'd rather watch straight or lesbian sex doesn't mean we
are gay bashers or even dislike or are against gay men. I think to be users
of this site, we have to have an open mind to start with. After all, we call
ourselves perverts, which derives from the word perverse, which means
to deviate from what is understood to be normal. So, no haters of gay
men, here, just people with different preferences from what you have.

you are spot on. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, hotkefguy said:

cam14_hi-1566713686.jpg

OMG I'm dying look at the guy's face when Kirill is sucking him!

I am not sure if these guys are ok with Kirill sucking their dicks, they seem reluctant when he does that. I don't think he asks for their permission before going for it 😁

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I am not sure if these guys are ok with Kirill sucking their dicks, they seem reluctant when he does that. I don't think he asks for their permission before going for it 😁

They are being paid for it. So why not? If they don't like it they can leave... He should bring one bi boy at least.   😜