Sofi & Kirill (2019) Part #1

5 hours ago, coolcucumber said:

I just don't get it what is the point of that blonde girl in this house (the Kirill's slave/elyn/kristyn) whatever her name is, she does nothing at all, just stands there and when she does something it's always with kirill like she is some sort of his muse or what ? 

she was the guest (she left with Kirill last night, I hope she comes back). 

she had some sexual interaction with Kirill and the girls, and once she did 69 with one of the young boys there. 

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 8/18/2019 at 4:03 PM, jabbath1987 said:

I guess you are really the only one here who usually justifies all kinds of violence being done. This is quite disturbing I think. Fortunately VHTV has a quite strict policy regarding violence. 

That is not true. VHTV are very hit and miss when it comes to violence. Candy being violent Dean, Alex,  Chad & Todd fighting and threatening with a knife, VHTV are a bunch of charlatans who don't give a fuck.

• Like 5

27 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Multiple times I will add. And I mean almost as much as once a week with her.

Yeah Candy could be a real fury. When she hit Dean with the wooden painting he was really lucky to just get away with some bruises. 

I can't can absolutely believe that this conversation is being had again but of course with different tenants.

Some of the apartments may be OK but too many of them (e.g. more than 1) are filled with psychologically unstable people and that is without even mentioning the simply gross internet sex farms in the other houses.

I stopped subscribing to VH a long while ago now because even a dollar of my hard earned going to chumps like this is a dollar too much.