B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #7

Il y a 4 heures, Sergio a dit :

I must say that Fiby, reminds me a lot of Serafima

Yes Sergio, I wanted to say this earlier but was thinking maybe it was just me.

Spread her legs for the camera Gina/Leora's style, nope too classy to do that.*

Looks not really but the 'Serafima's touching' but ended up not doing anything, yes.

Stare at her phone all day on the bed, yes.

Hide under covers, yes.*

Do-Nothing girl, fxxking yes.

Edit: Sorry two more*

Edited by SierraTM
add on
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, SierraTM said:

Yes Sergio, I wanted to say this earlier but was thinking maybe it was just me.

Spread her legs for the camera Gina/Leora's style, nope too classy to do that.*

Looks not really but the 'Serafima's touching' but ended up not doing anything, yes.

Stare at her phone all day on the bed, yes.

Hide under covers, yes.*

Do-Nothing girl, fxxking yes.

Edit: Sorry two more*

the only big difference that Serafima had large and beautiful breasts, otherwise she is behaving the same, including cleaning

• Like 2

11 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ho capito perfettamente. Imo non è interessata a Rocco e non è successo molto tra i 2. Era interessato, non lo era. Lei e Debby hanno appena fatto il loro spettacolo, capita proprio così che Megan e Rocco stessero scopando al loro fianco con alcune mani vaganti ...

if you don't want to deal with other men. you don't get naked and you don't masturbate with him close, you know what I mean ?? if you have no interest in Rocco, then why did you make the show with him, and with Damira's boyfriend  not?

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Mauri said:

if you don't want to deal with other men. you don't get naked and you don't masturbate with him close, you know what I mean ?? if you have no interest in Rocco, then why did you make the show with him, and with Damira's boyfriend  not?

She did the show with Megan and Rocco because she was being paid to do it.   That  is what the entire show was about.  The night that she was being molested by Damira's troll was different because that was NOT part of the show she was being paid for.  That was just a drunk stepping way outside the bounds of what he was being paid to do thinking he could get away with it because everybody was drinking heavily.  He was wrong.  The looks on Anabella's face and the fighting him off and then hiding in another room were very real.  The fact that Damira was also drunk and thought the whole thing was funny didn't help any.  Anabella finally made Damira understand she was scared and didn't want anything to do with him and Damira did manage to get him to leave her alone but I don't think even that would have stopped him if it hadn't been for Debby.  Debby, also drunk, was so horny from what she was doing with Anabella and Damira that she would have fucked anyone or anything that had a pulse and that included a drunk troll.   I can't say with any certainty that there was also drug use that night but I have my suspicions.  It's happened before.  That whole incident just goes to show that parties like that can get very out of control with boyfriends there.  As I've said before some girls have had their boyfriends visit and there were no problems but that's because the gf and bf kept things in their own bedroom and didn't bother the other girls.  I have no problem with that.  The wild parties with heavy drinking and quite possibly drugs can change everything though.  The risk is always there.  It was there the night with Megan and Rocco and I give all of them, including Rocco credit for staying within the boundaries of the show.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Ha fatto lo spettacolo con Megan e Rocco perché era pagata per farlo. Questo è ciò di cui parlava l'intero spettacolo. La notte in cui è stata molestata dal troll di Damira è stata diversa perché NON faceva parte dello spettacolo per il quale era stata pagata. Era solo un modo per uscire ubriaco al di fuori dei limiti di ciò che gli veniva pagato pensando di riuscire a cavarsela perché tutti stavano bevendo pesantemente. Si era sbagliato. Gli sguardi sul viso di Anabella e la lotta contro di lui e poi nascondersi in un'altra stanza erano molto reali. Anche il fatto che Damira fosse ubriaca e pensasse che l'intera faccenda fosse divertente non ha aiutato nessuno. Anabella alla fine fece capire a Damira che era spaventata e non voleva avere niente a che fare con lui e Damira riuscì a convincerlo a lasciarla sola, ma non credo nemmeno che l'avrebbe fermato se non fosse successo stato per Debby. Debby, anch'essa ubriaca, era così eccitata da quello che stava facendo con Anabella e Damira che avrebbe scopato chiunque o qualsiasi cosa avesse un polso e includesse un troll ubriaco. Non posso dire con certezza che c'era stato anche un consumo di droga quella notte, ma ho i miei sospetti. È successo prima. L'intero incidente dimostra che le feste del genere possono sfuggire al controllo dei fidanzati. Come ho detto prima, alcune ragazze hanno fatto visita ai loro fidanzati e non ci sono stati problemi, ma è perché la fidanzata e la fidanzata hanno tenuto le cose nella loro camera da letto e non hanno disturbato le altre ragazze. Non ho problemi con quello. Le feste selvagge con bere pesante e molto probabilmente droghe possono cambiare tutto però. Il rischio è sempre lì.  

I don't think the RLC contract involves having sex with others, or doing shows like the one we've seen. if so then this is prostitution

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mauri said:

I don't think the RLC contract involves having sex with others, or doing shows like the one we've seen. if so then this is prostitution

I agree it's not part of the contract but that's where bonus money comes in.  Money delivered separately and privately to the girls, not part of their contracted pay.   Call it what you want but don't think for a minute that RLC cares what label you put on it.

3 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Sono d'accordo che non fa parte del contratto, ma è qui che arriva il bonus in denaro. Soldi consegnati separatamente e privatamente alle ragazze, non parte della loro retribuzione contrattata. Chiamalo come vuoi ma non pensare per un minuto che RLC si preoccupi dell'etichetta che hai messo su di esso.

they have a fixed monthly, and the purpose is to get people to subscribe to RLC, the bonus varies based on how many people have registered in the month, they certainly don't tell them to take an orgy

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Sono d'accordo che non fa parte del contratto, ma è qui che arriva il bonus in denaro. Soldi consegnati separatamente e privatamente alle ragazze, non parte della loro retribuzione contrattata. Chiamalo come vuoi ma non pensare per un minuto che RLC si preoccupi dell'etichetta che hai messo su di esso.

Pagamenti

Offriamo un tasso di pagamento stabile e in costante crescita, condividendo con te il 50% degli abbonamenti

Ospiti, amici e altri visitatori sono sempre i benvenuti. Decidi tu come comportarti e cosa fare dopo

1 minute ago, Mauri said:

they have a fixed monthly, and the purpose is to get people to subscribe to RLC, the bonus varies based on how many people have registered in the month, they certainly don't tell them to take an orgy 

That's your opinion and you are entitled to it just as I am entitled to mine.  Nobody but RLC and the girls involved know the truth.

2 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Questa è la tua opinione e ne hai diritto proprio come io ho diritto alla mia. Nessuno tranne RLC e le ragazze coinvolte conoscono la verità.

if it were RLC to say what to do, you would see men going around the house every day

3 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Pagamenti

Offriamo un tasso di pagamento stabile e in costante crescita, condividendo con te il 50% degli abbonamenti

Ospiti, amici e altri visitatori sono sempre i benvenuti. Decidi tu come comportarti e cosa fare dopo 

Can you show me that in writing please.