B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #4 / August #1

so Sofie went out to get her fuck on and keep it off camera, nothing new there.  Naomi is waiting for someone to tug on her leash and say here girl.  Stella lives outside the Barca apartments and only stops in to shower, eat, and sleep.  Yeah......I would say this apartment is as dead as B1!!

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

so Sofie went out to get her fuck on and keep it off camera, nothing new there.  Naomi is waiting for someone to tug on her leash and say here girl.  Stella lives outside the Barca apartments and only stops in to shower, eat, and sleep.  Yeah......I would say this apartment is as dead as B1!!

RLC is currently weak generally. 

Since the loss of all the couple apartments from russia it has become even worse than better. I really thought they'd have started one or two new apartments with some really new and interesting people by now, but nothing like that. RLC even lost Dasha&Sasha. Also the second spot in COV Apartment does not seem to be filled anymore. Everything really disappointing.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Noldus said:

1925 Sara is leaving B2

Shows up, then hops in the Tub and then leaves.    Seems like a wasted visit.

Maybe she's in the Early Stages of Dementia and forgets where her Holiday Home is.    :biggrin:

• Like 2

il y a 47 minutes, StnCld316 a dit :

Shows up, then hops in the Tub and then leaves.    Seems like a wasted visit.

Maybe she's in the Early Stages of Dementia and forgets where her Holiday Home is.    :biggrin:

😂😂😂

• Upvote 1

last night's meeting with Sofie must have gone very well, this morning at 8.00 am message, big smile and shower with complete shaving, great make-up and inconspicuous dress, if everyone is praying together, maybe this evening brings him home and great show

I have been member of RLC right from their start many years ago. Paid all monthly bills. This is first time for years for me not gonna pay a monthly fee, cause this amount of apartments just dont fill my need of voyeurism anymore. BTW, i hate to see nice looking girl like Sofie getting outside of apartment living her sex life there.

I will be back to them when they gather their shit together, hopefully soon. 

• Like 5

15 hours ago, Alladino said:

RLC is currently weak generally. 

Since the loss of all the couple apartments from russia it has become even worse than better. I really thought they'd have started one or two new apartments with some really new and interesting people by now, but nothing like that. RLC even lost Dasha&Sasha. Also the second spot in COV Apartment does not seem to be filled anymore. Everything really disappointing.

I agree with what you have said in this post with the exception of Dasha & Sasha, it was way past time for them to get the boot!!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Sergio said:

last night's meeting with Sofie must have gone very well, this morning at 8.00 am message, big smile and shower with complete shaving, great make-up and inconspicuous dress, if everyone is praying together, maybe this evening brings him home and great show

Sergio......wake up, you're dreaming again lol