B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July #4 / August #1

in any case, it is necessary to understand these girls who return, from an evening of fun, always very sad, they have to clean the disco and wash all the glasses, that's why they come back right now

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Sergio said:

in any case, it is necessary to understand these girls who return, from an evening of fun, always very sad, they have to clean the disco and wash all the glasses, that's why they come back right now

without wanting to defend these girls about anything, but what do you think in this case of Alberto and Martina or Carla and Yanai?Because lately, they leave to party in the middle of the night and return in the morning

This may allow to review some perspectives on the girls of B1, B2, B4 and B5, do not you think?

• Like 1

Numi and her brother just left B1 and he had a large duffle bag on his back.  I wasn't here when he arrived so I don't know if this is all he brought and is now leaving or if they are just loaded up for some other reason and will be coming back. 

8 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Numi und ihr Bruder nur B1 nach links und er hatte einen großen Seesack auf dem Rücken. Ich war nicht hier, als er ankam, damit ich weiß nicht, ob das alles ist er gebracht und jetzt verlässt oder wenn sie nur aus einem anderen Grund geladen werden und wieder kommen werden. 

He still has the guitar!

4 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

Thanks.  I've only seen the guitar once and didn't know who it belonged to. So I wonder where they are headed packed down so heavy.

the tattoo equipment