B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July #4 / August #1

1 minute ago, happyone said:

He does have what I would call 3 smaller tattoos clustered on his upper left thight---but again nothing like a tattoo artist would normally have.

Did I just see a very small round tat on Numi's ass cheek?  I haven't seen that before but I'm so far behind what's been going on in the apartments that I'll never catch up.  I wonder if he did that one.

22 minutes ago, mkm2222 said:

feeling this thing will end with tears 

Well it's done and I didn't see any tears but of course a couple pills or some white powder or a couple stiff drinks can go a long way at dulling pain. 

18 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Did I just see a very small round tat on Numi's ass cheek?  I haven't seen that before but I'm so far behind what's been going on in the apartments that I'll never catch up.  I wonder if he did that one.

yes you do and yes he did 

7 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Well it's done and I didn't see any tears but of course a couple pills or some white powder or a couple stiff drinks can go a long way at dulling pain. 

well i didn't mean the pain, I think that will be some regret 

B -1 is B - Done …. Aroura and Numi gone all night being the party girls, Sara and twin look scared to death of each other, and so goes the B-1 saga these days and nights. Absolutely nothingness and boring as hell.

Image result for skull and crossbone tombsome

SCORE MORE in B-4

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

B -1 is B - Done …. Aroura and Numi gone all night being the party girls, Sara and twin look scared to death of each other, and so goes the B-1 saga these days and nights. Absolutely nothingness and boring as hell.

Image result for skull and crossbone tombsome

SCORE MORE in B-4

hehe but still making all that money!!  maybe she can buy her brother a girlfriend instead of hooking him up with the witches of eastwick!!