B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July #4 / August #1

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I would like to say: UMMMM HUMMMM so very nice Sexy Sultry Sara …...Ohhhhhh soooooooo smooth ……..wooooo yes smooth as new born baby's butt.

I really wish she would do something with smooth skin besides just walk around in her panties.  Or has she already?  I just woke up.  I see Numi and her brother are still out somewhere.  Sofie and Naomi already asleep in B2 so it looks like a quiet night with a good book.  I hate quiet nights with a good book. LOL

10 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I really wish she would do something with smooth skin besides just walk around in her panties.  Or has she already?  I just woke up.  I see Numi and her brother are still out somewhere.  Sofie and Naomi already asleep in B2 so it looks like a quiet night with a good book.  I hate quiet nights with a good book. LOL

Well That makes 2 of us, but that was in reference to her shaving her landing strip "100% USSR Prime", so now if want to land my plane I have to go the Fiby Forrest to find a place to land. If I try to land on of smooth landing strips god only knows where I might end up. 😎

7 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Well That makes 2 of us, but that was in reference to her shaving her landing strip "100% USSR Prime", so now if want to land my plane I have to go the Fiby Forrest to find a place to land. If I try to land on of smooth landing strips god only knows where I might end up. 😎

Well we can't have that so maybe you should stay away from ALL landing strips for a while.  You can bet Fiby's is closed. 

• Like 1

Just now, happyone said:

Not exactly closed, but well tarped earlier. 😏

So far I haven't seen Fibi's landing strip used for anything but her own fingers and I doubt I will.  Maybe we should be talking about this in the B4 thread but I'm not going there till Rocco is gone and the house fumigated. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Well I didn't manage to stay awake very long last night but after a quick glance at the B1 and B2 replays it doesn't look like I missed anything important.  I thought Aurora and Sara were going to do something but just another butt massage.  Numi and her brother must have had a good time as late as they were out but of course it doesn't do any good if it's away from the apartment and off cam.  I was beginning to think that Numi and her brother were holding Sara and Aurora back from giving us some decent entertainment but they weren't home last night and Sara and Aurora still didn't do much so I guess my theory won't hold water.

Sofie and Naomi in B2 must not have really been into it last night because what little I saw wasn't nearly as good as earlier yesterday and night before last.  I'm still confident that will improve. Stella and her friend sure didn't stick around long.  I blinked my eyes and they were gone and I don't know if they ever came back. 

From the very few posts you gents made last night you must have been as unimpressed as I was unless you were all following tattoo dick and  the B4 girls