B5 COV Belle & Nate General Topic July 2019 #4 / August / September

7 hours ago, bnvhdsh29 said:

That is too bad.  The way Nate was going after her butt last night I was hoping we would see a bit more.

Just maybe if she'd been a resident we would have seen a bit more but I believe we saw nothing when Rosie visited Jasmin in B3. RLC should have given Rosie the spare room but maybe she's too busy. A 3some would have been awesome but I didn't expect anything. TBH with the apartment dark all day we didn't see much of Rosie and Belle was totally out of it. A shower would have been nice for us though.

3 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Watching replay after Nate last fucked Belle I heard Belle tell him after swallowing his cum that she liked the taste of his cum and then said Yum Yum Yum… my kind of girl.

Well yes, but Belle💗 does do that all the time, although it's nice to hear. I missed it yesterday and only caught up on it last night, but I did catch her bating later. They are getting round the Cam 10 problem a bit but they should till pull the zoom back more. They might do eventually but these things take time. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Watching replay after Nate last fucked Belle I heard Belle tell him after swallowing his cum that she liked the taste of his cum and then said Yum Yum Yum… my kind of girl.

I think you're mistaken...She said 'Yum cum in my tum'...😆

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1