B5 COV Belle & Nate General Topic July 2019 #4 / August / September

I'm a little excited about what RLC wants to do with B5.
It has been common with 3-4 weeks of overlap in the COV apartment, but not this time. Could it be that they go from Ukrainian couples to Russian?

Hopefully we get the answer during the week

Il y a 6 heures, HarleyFatboy a dit :

pourquoi pas jamais !! Je souhaite que toutes ces répétitions cessent d'exister!

entièrement d ' accord avec toi ....déjà les filles que j ' ai apprécié sont revenues sans aucun intérêt (Ilona avec des faux seins affreux et Éva comme un pot de colle avec un puceau ) alors bon débarras si  Belle dégage avec ses lèvres gonflées de mérou 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

It has been common with 3-4 weeks of overlap in the COV apartment, but not this time. Could it be that they go from Ukrainian couples to Russian?

Whatever happens it needs to be new people,new couples,last months of rlc is all..rejoined..rejoined.In any case..is rlc,so no reason to be excited at all😅.

4 hours ago, Noldus said:

I hope not for RLC's sake and for the sake of those of you that primarily only want to see repeats.  it is possible for new tenants to join RLC and prove themselves worthy......hell, look at Damira, the girl that everybody thinks she needs to come back often or have her own apartment.  i hope you get your Russian's and i hope they do and act the same way as they always did and there is nothing new or exciting from them.......just look at Leora, she is like an album that constantly skips.  she hasn't done one thing since she has been back that she hasn't done at least a thousand times already.  the apartment with Masha & Dick and Jane offers nothing to get excited over whether or not Eva showed up or not it's the same old stuff with them and it always will be!!  keep bringing in the repeats you so desire and RLC........and you can mock my words,  WILL eventually fold and it will be sooner than later!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Whatever happens it needs to be new people,new couples,last months of rlc is all..rejoined..rejoined.In any case..is rlc,so no reason to be excited at all😅.

i couldn't have said it better.  when you see a new name popup during the UM time you get excited to see this new person but when you see a repeat there is no excitement (at least for me anyway) what so ever.  oh well, some people are just old and set in their ways and those are the ones that want to see the repeats coming back over and over again because they think they will see something different when in actuality the majority of the time that doesn't happen!

Damira is obviously liked by a lot of you because she is open and free and willing to express herself and obviously does from what i've been reading, and that's what has made her stay enjoyable. However, you repeat with her and it will be the exact same as it has been on her first stay and there will be nothing to get excited about.  you will get to see the exact same ugly tattoos and probably more by the time she gets back and the exact same stripper pumps she wore during her many overly exaggerated and predictable shows.  there was only 1 event that happened during her whole stay that wasn't predictable and that is when the girls brought back their one night stands.  the rest of her stay was the same old things time and time again!  even when Numi brought her brother over to B4, you already new what was going to happen.

so in case i haven't made my opinion clear by now.....NO MORE REPEATS!!!

• Upvote 1

Is this negativing tiring in any way? To be relentlessly negative can't be fun, can it? Maybe I'm just not that kind of person.

Of course Belle💗's stay was completely different this time as she was in a couple. Not only that but Nate worked and they had discussions about real life. 80% of the days there were no shows and visits from Rosie and Angel. Yes Belle lay on the bed but it is a job whether you like it or not. Complainers would have nothing happen so nobody would watch but then all they care about is having a go as they have done 100s of times.

We saw a new couple in this apartment - they weren't exactly stellar.

I doubt if any of the complainers actually watched went on in this apartment and clearly about from Sofie's first visit there wasn't any actual comments about what was actually happening just repeated calls to go home and insults dealt out because they had no arguments.

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i couldn't have said it better.  when you see a new name popup during the UM time you get excited to see this new person but when you see a repeat there is no excitement (at least for me anyway) what so ever.  oh well, some people are just old and set in their ways and those are the ones that want to see the repeats coming back over and over again because they think they will see something different when in actuality the majority of the time that doesn't happen!

Damira is obviously liked by a lot of you because she is open and free and willing to express herself and obviously does from what i've been reading, and that's what has made her stay enjoyable. However, you repeat with her and it will be the exact same as it has been on her first stay and there will be nothing to get excited about.  you will get to see the exact same ugly tattoos and probably more by the time she gets back and the exact same stripper pumps she wore during her many overly exaggerated and predictable shows.  there was only 1 event that happened during her whole stay that wasn't predictable and that is when the girls brought back their one night stands.  the rest of her stay was the same old things time and time again!  even when Numi brought her brother over to B4, you already new what was going to happen.

so in case i haven't made my opinion clear by now.....NO MORE REPEATS!!!

I don't dislike Damina(think you are talking the man hunter brunet girl of b4😁)if i had to choose a massage,paintings,pose to cams repeated girl or Damina..i would choose Damina because she actualy does something,all i know is this endless recycling of same girls is bad,they just arrive for the 3,4 time and do the same crap things as they did all the others times,look how b1 was and how is now with repeats(Stella and Jessica),Rlc should do a reboot and start having mostly only new residents.Hope they start with this house in few days.

• Like 1