B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 August #1

poor Damira, she also suffers from insomnia, for all those people like me, who say that RLC does not take care of its customers, once again it has been denied us, after months of work and big investments, now we know the outside temperature, of the several terraces in Barcelona and strangely it is the same, a big thank you to RLC

il y a 25 minutes, Sergio a dit :

poor Damira, she also suffers from insomnia, for all those people like me, who say that RLC does not take care of its customers, once again it has been denied us, after months of work and big investments, now we know the outside temperature, of the several terraces in Barcelona and strangely it is the same, a big thank you to RLC

I am pretty sure those cameras do not measure temperature but I also sense that you are joking 😂😂

RLC takes care of its customers by having boring girls who do nothing on cameras so that its customers will stop watching & sleep earlier.

• Like 1

On 8/1/2019 at 8:12 AM, Noldus said:

it's still Alex.. and in B1 😉 

Some things we just don't need to be remininded of, I were trying hard to forget that.

8 hours ago, SierraTM said:

I am pretty sure those cameras do not measure temperature but I also sense that you are joking 😂😂

Like your phone, it doesn't really measure tempereatures, it just get it from the weather forecast.

10 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Damira is still up and has not slept all night or today. But she looks a little tired on the couch now

or not 😉 work-out with Fiby now 🙂