Masha General Chat Topic 2019 August #1

happyone

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

so you are confirming she's skinny?  fake red hair i can do without if it's fake like so many these days.

She is skinny but not like being skin and bones looking. I don't know if the hair is fake or not.  She's always had red hair each time I looked in but she hasn't got any Carpet Growth (Bush) to actually tell.  The Camera isn't close enough on the Free Cams too see if she is spotted with Freckles as that's what most Redheads are like.  You can play Connect the Dots or Paint by Number.

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

She is skinny but not like being skin and bones looking. I don't know if the hair is fake or not.  She's always had red hair each time I looked in but she hasn't got any Carpet Growth (Bush) to actually tell.  The Camera isn't close enough on the Free Cams too see if she is spotted with Freckles as that's what most Redheads are like.  You can play Connect the Dots or Paint by Number.

That takes a certain skill set 😏

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

LOL i've actually done that with a girl before and it was crazy what we could come up with when being selective lol

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, hondarellas said:

Morning gymnastics without clothes counts as show in this apartment?

Simple to know what to expect!

And in next days..we know what will come..the next girl guest in line,exciting stuff.

• Upvote 1