Melissa & Sergio, Krista & Andrew (2019) Part #1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Thank you! Listen, I know that I am harsh and difficult and I am loud and I'm just about everything else people want to call me, but I'm a person. I have a life and this is not the totality of me. I'm here to have some fun and kick the tires in a forum about a sex site. Don't take me so seriously and have some fun with me. Defend your point of view against what I say. If what I do here was bad for CamCaps they would have stopped me a long time ago. If I was bad for VHTV, then would have stopped me a long time ago. I'm still here! If I piss you off and you have nothing but something hateful to say, just shake your head and say, Amy Amy Amy, and then smile. More then likely I'll look at you and smile back. I'm not an evil troll. I'm just a sex site forum whore with a lot to say. ♥️

Nooooooooooooooo can't be the Amy i know :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Basically only that .. and even that will start to decrease.. 

I am considering reduce it to pics with some text too. At least when those silly discussions take place. The discussions lately are no longer fun. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

If you really want to know who I am and how the cycle of Amy3 works, just ask my psychiatrist, Jabbath, but I'm sure that you don't need to cause I'm sure that everyone else in the know has already seen the stages of Amy3. Maybe I'm just being paranoid or maybe you haven't been invited to the club yet. 🤔

Oh yeah sure seen all the various stages of Amy3. Still trying to make up my mind about the paranoid bit or whether it is just a fucking death wish 😁🤪😁

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

As for this! You better be very careful about suggesting that it's ok or understandable for someone to threaten my life. I don't take this lightly and neither does @Admin! I have every right to be here and post comments in this forum.

Yes you do have every right, but also makes no sense posting here that you get some kind of threats, this site has nothing to do with that, and people here doesn’t ask nor need to know about your personal issues, why the hell you would post it here? And I was suggesting that in that case we should think why get it (if we do). In case you had them call the police fbi cia I don’t know, you have no reason posting in a sex forum 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

9 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Hi guys,Me and she who must be obeyed are going to Florida on the 5th Sept for two weeks and I'm looking forward to the coasters.I'm the same as you Ash I hate being pulled up these long climbs so what I do is pick coasters that do high speed take off's preferably from inside to outside or even completely inside.My two faves in Orlando are The Incredible Hulk in Island's of Adventure and Aerosmith in Hollywood Studios.There are some though that you couldn't pay me to go on.A good soaking on Popeye is just as good fun though.👍

Awesome, have fun! Aerosmith's Rock and Roller Coaster isn't the scariest but it is the most fun. Takes off like a shot and its in the dark. Have a great time!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

More personal attacks with zero substance. How you can deny actual, real, solid, numbers is beyond me. I'm only third in line for the biggest loser contest when it comes to wasting my life here.

Cause I have simply said, THAT YOUN STATED YOU ARE SUPER BUSY yet you post more than anyone the last 3 days, neither jab or sparkles had said I’m super busy with my life friends etc and being here writhing post after post arguing. Yet you read only “you write more than anyone else” the rest you skip. And go defend mode of personal attack. That’s what is I READ WHAT I WANT AND LISTEN WHAT I WANT. No matter what everyone will write you do take the part that is convinient for you 🙂 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

Yes you do have every right, but also makes no sense posting here that you get some kind of threats, this site has nothing to do with that, and people here doesn’t ask nor need to know about your personal issues, why the hell you would post it here? And I was suggesting that in that case we should think why get it (if we do). In case you had them call the police fbi cia I don’t know, you have no reason posting in a sex forum 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

Amy is actually referring to a threat she got the other day in the Kira & Nina thread.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

I think the big majority of VHTV viewers are not present here so we don't think how the majority thinks about it. Even on CC it's only a minority complaining about the party which we know was never planned as a party but just a meeting.

I missed it but I wouldn't have been disappointed. For all the talk about everything being a preplanned show, not by you jab, what was the plan? Suck only their partners dicks and puss everyone off. Some plan! Shows everything isn't a preplanned show I guess

• Like 2