Melissa & Sergio, Krista & Andrew (2019) Part #1

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

I missed it but I wouldn't have been disappointed. For all the talk about everything being a preplanned show, not by you jab, what was the plan? Suck only their partners dicks and puss everyone off. Some plan! Shows everything isn't a preplanned show I guess

There was no plan Ash, They just did a friends meeting

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

You just don't get it! These apartments will ALWAYS have the implication of "will they swap". It will happen today if there are 3 or more people here, it will happen tomorrow if there are 3 or more people here. It will always be the case. This is their chip! They played it and since it's been played the expectation is there and will always be the expectation. They can do whatever they want to. I am NOT telling them what to do. I'm just telling you like it is. Every time there is an encounter of 3 + people and nothing happens, it will be considered a disappointment regardless of what they intended to do, regardless of what the Twitter idiot says.

The best way is never to have these expectations that people are throwing around here, I try not to expect anything from the participants that way you will 1. never be disapointed and 2. get a thrill when something happens.

I don't think it is the participants that are setting all this up but the viewers are the ones who set it up by think that the participants should be doing X, Y or Z. All I see from this big group are that they are all swingers who are soft swingers who like to play whiles't having sex with the odd one or two who do full swinging, that in itself doesn't mean that they are going to swap at anytime just that they like to play.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Please yell louder I can't hear you. Oh wait! I hear you now. I am super busy and I post a lot of comments here. What's the problem? So, you don't defend yourself when people question your sanity and motivation for being here?

Ok, I'll bite. Ask me a specific question and I will give you a direct response.

How long is a piece of string?🤣

4 hours ago, Amy3 said:

More personal attacks with zero substance. How you can deny actual, real, solid, numbers is beyond me. I'm only third in line for the biggest loser contest when it comes to wasting my life here.

So as you have said before, were all losers wasting our lives here. That's a personal attack with zero substance. The folks that come on here like to chat with friends and converse about the tenants. We want to be here and don't feel like were "wasting our lives" like you seem to feel you are.  If I did, why the fuck would I be here in the first place, and then admit it like you do. I been reading this posts the last couple days and I have no idea what the point of it all is. It's not fun, it's not funny, it's not informative, and it's boring.  What is the point?

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

So as you have said before, were all losers wasting our lives here. That's a personal attack with zero substance. The folks that come on here like to chat with friends and converse about the tenants. We want to be here and don't feel like were "wasting our lives" like you seem to feel you are.  If I did, why the fuck would I be here in the first place, and then admit it like you do. I been reading this posts the last couple days and I have no idea what the point of it all is. It's not fun, it's not funny, it's not informative, and it's boring.  What is the point?

Amy you are inferring that some of us CC members are wasting our lives here but how can you possibly know this.We all have our own reasons for being on here and take different things from it.As you well know CC isn't all about VH and members can chat about a variety of subjects.

I totally get that we are all entitled to our opinion but you are becoming repetitive and repetition can become boring.You have made your point on numerous aspects of VH and some I agree with,others I don't,good and valid points but over and over.?

BTW this is NOT a personal attack,far from it and you are a nice person but try and calm it a little.Crack a joke,poke fun at somebody just lighten up.

This is from someone who has been round the block a few times.

Ignore it all if you want but just trying to help.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Amy3 said:

You also have to take into account the fact that I don't have a sub, so I'm not watching the site all day long. I can type very fast!

Thanks for your understanding of who I am. As for taking things seriously, you have to understand that I'm largely in a corner having to defend myself. I'm thankful for people like you and some of the other new people who also beat the wall to some extent. It gets tiring doing it all alone. I cherish other peoples point of view unless it's just an insult at me.

It's alright to voice your opinion whether it be good or bad and be heard. But that can all be said and debated within 3 or 4 Pages.  The Point others are getting on about is going forward after those pages 10 or 15 Pages later and the debate is still going. There has to be a happy medium between all posters.  

It's my job as Forum Admin when the balance becomes upset then it's up to me to work a solution to figure how to keep that balance and the apple cart flowing smoothly.

This is nothing against you personally it applies to everyone.  We get the same thing over in the  RLC Topics as well.   I have a couple of ideas floating in my Cranium, I'll have to take it up with Admin and the other Moderators to see what they think of the idea and whether it would work or not.

Happy Posting.

• Like 3

Just now, Amy3 said:

@StnCld316 Thanks for the leeway.You guys are truly awesome and I love you to pieces!! No need to do anything. I have some serious traveling to do over the next week and I will be away from here to the joy of many and perhaps to the sadness of some who value and respect what I offer this place.

margot robbie blow kiss GIF

Have a nice time away enjoy yourself and see you on again when you return.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Amy you are inferring that some of us CC members are wasting our lives here but how can you possibly know this.We all have our own reasons for being on here and take different things from it.As you well know CC isn't all about VH and members can chat about a variety of subjects.

I totally get that we are all entitled to our opinion but you are becoming repetitive and repetition can become boring.You have made your point on numerous aspects of VH and some I agree with,others I don't,good and valid points but over and over.?

BTW this is NOT a personal attack,far from it and you are a nice person but try and calm it a little.Crack a joke,poke fun at somebody just lighten up.

This is from someone who has been round the block a few times.

Ignore it all if you want but just trying to help.

I come on here more to see what you guys are up to than VH. I get to post about VH stuff through the pics some of you generously put up, but I like to keep it lighthearted and not over anylyze every move someone makes as tenants or what a poster on here has to say. Rob and I had a disagreement on a subject, he was wrong, I was right, and we moved on.😏  psychoanalyzing why a girl only sucked her bf dick and no one else is fun, but it can go too far and not be interesting.

• Like 5