Melissa & Sergio, Krista & Andrew (2019) Part #1

10 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Hi Ash,I'm not trying to be a copycat but that just about sums it up for me as well

Oh BTW you were definitely right and Rob was wrong😀

Have a great day.

Haha. Of course I was! Hope he sees our post so he can reAct to it! You too have a great day!

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Hey Ash! I certainly am curious to know what your response would be. But, if it's just going to bring you down, just let it go.

For sake of clarity, I don't hate VHTV anymore. I did, but not anymore. I have accepted VHTV for what it is and I have no issues with whatever path that they choose to take. I hung up my CSI badge.

As for my comments that this is a waste of life, please re-read the top part of my comment. I certainly don't intend to call everyone here a loser, who is wasting their life on this. For some though, who seem to spend every waking moment devling into every aspect of this and following it for hours upon hours a day, yes, I do think that they are wasting their life, me included. I have a very addictive personality and this one bit me good. I try to step away as much as I can. I don't have a sub, and I don't watch VHTV for more then a minute a day, if that much. I like me and I like to be me here. For me, it's fun. But, like I said, if guy for example, was spending half the day in a bar having a wonderully great time having fun and getting to know everyone who walked through the door, I think you'd have a problem with that. If I were in that bar and I was telling guy that he should really consider doing something else, I seriously doubt that you would tell me to go away and stop ruining guy's good time. Following 30+ apts all day, plus posting comments here, plus all the time spent in PMs (which is a lot let me tell you. I have 16 pages of PMs and half of them I deleted) and Twitter, it becomes life consuming. I don't particularly like the word loser and I don't think that I have used that term to describe these types of people, but I think you would have to agree that spending that much time in a bar having fun with friends would be considered a waste of a person's life, no?

Oh sure, it's going to bring me down, so I'll let it go.🙄

• Like 3