B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 August #2

4 minutes ago, firewall said:

curious to see the graphic and their rank the next winter because it's during this period where rlc is very high normally, it will be a good indication of the situation of rlc

It should be interesting to see where they sit come Winter.

• Like 1

Bonjour à tous,

Je suis Français et je suis, ou bien j'étais un très fidèle client de RLC depuis des années.

Actuellement, mon abonnement de 3 mois se termine dans quelques jours et je n'ai plus envie de payer pour voir si peu malgré le replay.

Pensez-vous que RLC va ouvrir d'autres appartements en Espagne ?

Quels autres sites me conseillez-vous car outre la disparition des appartements Russes RLC devenait de plus en plus ennuyeux ces derniers temps !

Merci de votre aide.

Cordialement

Hello everyone,

I am French and I am, or I was a very loyal customer of RLC for years.

Currently, my 3 month subscription ends in a few days and I do not want to pay to see so little despite the replay.

Do you think that RLC will open other apartments in Spain?

What other sites do you recommend because in addition to the disappearance of Russian RLC apartments was getting more and more boring lately!

Thank you for your help.

cordially

17 minutes ago, PHIL83 said:

Bonjour à tous,

Je suis Français et je suis, ou bien j'étais un très fidèle client de RLC depuis des années.

Actuellement, mon abonnement de 3 mois se termine dans quelques jours et je n'ai plus envie de payer pour voir si peu malgré le replay.

Quels autres sites me conseillez-vous car outre la disparition des appartements Russes RLC devenait de plus en plus ennuyeux ces derniers temps !

Merci de votre aide.

Cordialement

Hello everyone,

Currently, my 3 month subscription ends in a few days and I do not want to pay to see so little despite the replay.

What other sites do you recommend because in addition to the disappearance of Russian RLC apartments was getting more and more boring lately!

Thank you for your help.

cordially

Salut,

ça fait depuis qu'ils ont supprimé léora que je ne regarde plus RLC;

Maintenant, c'est cà :

VOYEUR-HOUSE.TV

Watch Living room camera in private voyeur show of Daniel & Dominessa at Voyeur House TV

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, PHIL83 said:

Bonjour à tous,

Merci de votre aide.

Cordialement

Hello everyone,

Thank you for your help.

cordially

The only thing comparable to the size (and partly to the quality) of RLC before the disappearance of all russian apartments is clearly VHTV. However, it is important to note that the apartments in VHTV differ greatly from each other. Some are nothing more than a 24/7 cam show, in others there is more real life to see. In general, just with very few exceptions, however, everything is clearly more focused on sex and nudity in VHTV. 

I recently purchased a time limited package for testing. Compared to earlier test i did there is one feature I like very much. You can now select a list of Favorites Apartments that will be listed on top of your personal apartment list. With this function, I have selected so about 1/3 of the almost 40 apartments on which I now focus (to keep all the bullshit away of my view). All in all VHTV has more than 10 apartments that for me are really fun to watch. Not bad compared to what RLC has to offer. Especially if yor are not a fan of all the fake shows in Barcelona. 

However, please keep in mind, VHTV is not good comparable with what RLC had in all the russian apartments. This kind of realistic content seems to be almost nowhere to be found anymore. Ultimately, however, I think that VHTV is worth a try, because RLC lost it focus.

Bonjour et merci à vous tous,

Mais où se trouvent les appartements de VHTV ?

Pourquoi ont'ils pu continuer de diffuser ?

Hello and thank you all,

But where are the VHTV apartments?

Why did they continue to broadcast?

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, PHIL83 said:

Bonjour et merci à vous tous,

Mais où se trouvent les appartements de VHTV ?

Pourquoi ont'ils pu continuer de diffuser ?

Hello and thank you all,

But where are the VHTV apartments?

Why did they continue to broadcast?

Maybe they will also go down soon. I don't know. 

We actually don't know why RLC deleted all the Russian apartments. RLC's Statement about this topic is hollow and everything else is just speculation. 

Anyway, I wouldn't buy a long time subscription at the moment, but everything else could be reasonable. 

3 hours ago, Alladino said:

In general, just with very few exceptions, however, everything is clearly more focused on sex and nudity in VHTV. 

I have selected so about 1/3 of the almost 40 apartments on which I now focus (to keep all the bullshit away of my view). All in all VHTV has more than 10 apartments that for me are really fun to watch. Not bad compared to what RLC has to offer. Especially if yor are not a fan of all the fake shows in Barcelona. 

If you like real life, I am sure Karl and Nicole are in your top 10 apartments. 

3 hours ago, Alladino said:

The only thing comparable to the size (and partly to the quality) of RLC before the disappearance of all russian apartments is clearly VHTV. However, it is important to note that the apartments in VHTV differ greatly from each other. Some are nothing more than a 24/7 cam show, in others there is more real life to see. In general, just with very few exceptions, however, everything is clearly more focused on sex and nudity in VHTV. 

I recently purchased a time limited package for testing. Compared to earlier test i did there is one feature I like very much. You can now select a list of Favorites Apartments that will be listed on top of your personal apartment list. With this function, I have selected so about 1/3 of the almost 40 apartments on which I now focus (to keep all the bullshit away of my view). All in all VHTV has more than 10 apartments that for me are really fun to watch. Not bad compared to what RLC has to offer. Especially if yor are not a fan of all the fake shows in Barcelona. 

However, please keep in mind, VHTV is not good comparable with what RLC had in all the russian apartments. This kind of realistic content seems to be almost nowhere to be found anymore. Ultimately, however, I think that VHTV is worth a try, because RLC lost it focus.

I'm glad someone starts to appreciate VHTV, as you say there are hideous apartments, but there are also many interesting apartments, VHTV, is doing the opposite of RLC, trying to make them more real, let's see for the future

17 hours ago, happyone said:

if you are serious--great comment---otherwise ............. 😀

every now and then, I'm serious, it seems to me that Damira, is less obsessed with taking her pussy, so I'm more pleasant to look at

• Like 1