B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - August #3

45 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Sono contento che è andato, almeno per un po 'ancora e mi fa piacere che le altre ragazze erano intelligenti questa volta ed evitato risucchiati in uno qualsiasi dei Megan e Rocco di spettacoli stupidi. Per quanto ne so Belle e Nate sono gli unici che si sono impegnati e non mi interessa quello che fanno. 

Per quanto riguarda il ritorno Rocco Sono sicuro che hai ragione. Tornerà di nuovo in un mese o giù di lì, ma il mio indirizzo sarà il cimitero molto prima che quindi non dovrà rivederlo. 

Finally 😊

2 minutes ago, Theblacknight04 said:

Finally 😊

It's nice to know we still have totally insensitive assholes in this forum.  If I'm not dying quick enough for you just let me know and I will see what I can do to speed things up a little. 

11 hours ago, Noldus said:

0438 Damira and Anabella home from the club - Damira was  drunk - both in to the shower and Anabella helped Damira 
0449 Fiby and Debby locked in by Damira - looks like they lost the trash  in the street and that to pick it up - they washed their hands in the kitchen

that's one of the funniest posts i've ever read ROFLMAO

50 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

that's one of the funniest posts i've ever read ROFLMAO

They were frightened by wild boars and lost the trash bag in the ground. It's not the first time they have had wild boars around there.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

many do not like Fiby, it is true that perhaps he will never let us see anything interesting and that perhaps it is a bit false, but he is a beautiful girl, it seems to me that the girls who show their pussy in this apartment there are many, so a very modest girl can go well

• Like 1

Nobody has posted in the B4 thread for at least a couple hours so I will.  I have been taking quick glances into Fiby's room and watching her and Damira.  I think it's time for Damira to throw in the towel and give up trying to get at Fiby's pussy.  She keeps trying but Fiby stops her cold every time.  

Damira I know you like Fiby and the 2 of you have a lot of fun together but if you are after pussy you are trying between the wrong pair of legs.  You're going to come up empty every time.