B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - August #3

3 hours ago, Noldus said:

Fiby will be away a couples of days - on vacation 😉 

A Vacation for being on Vacation.  Makes a lot of Sense.   RLC needs to rename their GOV and COV to something more Intellect to the Meaning.   :biggrin:

il y a 12 minutes, StnCld316 a dit :

A Vacation for being on Vacation.  Makes a lot of Sense.   RLC needs to rename their GOV and COV to something more Intellect to the Meaning.   :biggrin:

Dear Sir, may I know what does the C in your COV means?  :biggrin:

Il y a 9 heures, dontgetnone a dit :

You're right naga.  Being home is very good news for me and I intend to make the best of every minute I have left. 

And so should we, but this does not mean I would stop giving my 'positive comments' for some of the girls here :biggrin: 

But nevertheless...

Comfort Stay Strong GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

Il y a 4 heures, Noldus a dit :

Fiby will be away a couples of days - on vacation 😉 

Personally I don't mind if she stays away for a week or two. She does nothing much anyway, other than hanging around with Damira & doing nothing.

If she brings her boyfriend to the game, then probably there is really something to watch.

If not, there is nothing except tease and fakes. My opinions of cos.

5 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

And so should we, but this does not mean I would stop giving my 'positive comments' for some of the girls here :biggrin: 

But nevertheless...

Comfort Stay Strong GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

Mornin Sierra,  hey if that's a pic of your wife then congrats, you're a lucky guy.  If it's your sister could you PM me her phone number?  😉